6 . How

Liz -

this morning I woke up to the sound of chance breathing I smiled softly. I never really knew how lucky I was to have him and it really made me feel blessed. Well actually take that back. I've always known I was lucky to have him as a husband but you're still not denial stage that you have someone that really loves you and you know treat you like golden. I've been really lucky with Jan is queen even though I don't deserve him at times I feel like that I know I do deserve him but I guess so weird because he's just a few years older than me.

He's just a few years older than me and you know when I was getting ready to play Mario with my fake cousins. I seen him in a commercial and it's weird because like we ended up together like way before he was in state stray kids, but he just amazes me with his strength every day but he's been getting sick recently and I just I just don't know what to do. I mean it's not the same issue. It's always a sinus infection and you sound like your common sinus infection like he will pop up like a blowfish.

He will cough up bloody discharge at times he will cough up blood and mucus. It's very getting to be ridiculous. He cries to me that his ears hurt and it's I just can't imagine how they do hurt we've seen an ENT a few times but it's been really really hard because like we we want him to be happy and healthy and we know he has the allowed surgeries that would be missing work and his boss and go to a hellacious fight but I need JYP to realize that not everything revolves around him not everything revolves around him because we need to get Chris help. We need to get him help ASAP or we're not going to see improvement and I'm really worried about what the you know outcome would be for him that I just don't know what it would be like, and I get really really really know this for him. You never really know what you're going to see and you sometimes start to worry like I've been throwing up due to worry and fur recently because

I worry about my I worry about my boy I worry that he's not going to be OK and he's not gonna be a guy and it really scares me I mean it's really scary because you think about it all the time and you think I can maybe I maybe I did something wrong and it's just so scary because you think about it to the point where you start to vomit like what if what if somethings in his nose like a cyst or maybe he tore his sinus membranes or maybe there's a cyst or something hard and his nostrils I begin to get really nauseous, thinking about a mask being in his face, but I try not to let it affect me. I got my coffee together instead of watching reruns of Grey's Anatomy. I felt sick to my stomach, but I was trying to remain positive.

Doll house 🏠 जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें