32. Sugar

Liz-
it's been a few weeks since Chris had surgery and it's been a big adjustment for everybody that was involved evening is very very top for me to watch him get so sick. He's so ill and not be able to really like it or not really be able to help PAULA for Lilly be there for him that was the really tough part for me is I need the surgery was long excruciating as it was. I'm just thankful that he's holding her*have military force me to do anything I need granite he'll be able to talk in just a few more weeks but very heartbreaking that Holly sample size infection could let you end up to go for surgery, which is so sick in my stomach.

This all could've been prevented by the way it really pisses me off because you know I could've lost Chris and that would've completely rock, my world the fact that you know we were in the Bahamas two days ago and then we just had to rush home to Korea to be home for him to have surgery. I mean not home home his family Australia, but he had to have the surgery in Korea do care stupid GPS orders. I'm still mad at Jp for doing what he did, but I am so pissed and so angry and so distraught.

I'm just so upset like I just wish that I would've fall hot but I did fight to. keep on saying, and I did I was just really really really affected me because

I am just disgusting with how people treat him. It really really hurt my feelings how he was able to take the test off like that when he got out of surgery. He said he couldn't talk

and I was there to hold his hand in on you know just be there with him and I was really a mess up. Where is Maddie kairn and Bri Maddie said that some of her friends had had surgery but she never really paid attention or I regarded to their feelings because it's all people that she's kind acquaintance with but they consider Maddie their friends just to make them look good. That is a great thing to have though

I don't know why people are so upset with it so you think about it all the time and then you just cry because you try not to think about it very very much but then when it does hit you can't help you can't help but you'll get emotional because it it's really it's really tough so you think about it and the way that you think about it it's the fact that you know this oxygen prevented and it just really hurt my feelings. I am grateful that I push and I push and I push for vocal surgery for him to be better, but I I can't really .

I can't really be upset about it because we fix the problem before it could turn on any worse and you can don't think about about it very much because one of those thing where you just try to remain positive I am grateful that he survived but I am just so mad at the people that didn't really take him seriously I mean it could've been it was, but it didn't end up worse as I thought it was going to and then you think OK well why cry about it when I can be grateful that he is OK and I just didn't really know what to do and you think about it and then tell yourself well I did OK and you're right

Is that we're all together and that we're all gonna be OK but it's it's really tough. Hi I'm grateful that Chris survived. I know I say that a lot but .

I actually am because the doctor said have we waited to do surgery. I would've lost him due to the infection in the throat temperature spread everywhere but I am very grateful that he'll be able to talk and be green to singing voice again, so I keep on telling myself that I am OK, and that I am grateful to have him be alive.

I look at him breathe as he sleeps in the hospital with an oxygen shield. I kiss his hand, but I'm just really thankful that he is all right because so many people don't always end up lucky from the surgery, so you're just really thankful that you get to this point in life without without getting so emotionally distressed and it's one of those things where you have to take it with relish and I think I've done a good job mean he lives with vocals 30 so that's important . Watching him snooze makes me extra grateful and to me. That's all that matters if I haven't lost him so I am thankful for that .

€ THE END €