29. Im here

Felix-
After what seems like eternity, they told us that hyung was done, and it was a relief. The surgery was only supposed to be 30 minutes, but it turned into an hour and I wasn't sure how I felt about that actually, I'm not sure how I feel about that or I'm just really emotional that it happened for him but I don't even wanna begin to imagine how scared he was going into procedure.

I know Liz had mentioned that he threw up as they were placing the IV in to take him back to anesthetic and he didn't want Liz to let go of him so she didn't. She had him with everything that she had in her and you try not to get emotional. You just didn't know much about the surgery and he's like crying because you're telling yourself OK that I did such a good job and you know that I did what I could to keep everybody safe and happy and it's really scary house. It's like I thought we were all in this together but I guess people fight on their own and I can't wait to see him when he wakes up.

Han -we were all waiting for him to come out of surgery.

We all thought that we would see him oh one by the book by on the bed with the surgeon but apparently now there's a room that he can get connected to the operating theater and I just moved into a room right away when the doctor can't post surgery done was with the little pale she projected vomit all over my shoes cause she was so nervous.

I couldn't help but feel for her. I know she loves him more than she loves her life itself so confident her and I did everything that I could to make her feel better.
Lee know -I was so scared that hear it's been a complication. I have Liz close to my side and confident her. I can tell her that she needed the girls and I always do a fantastic job accompany her.

I remember lasers more worked up about Chris surgery and Chris was he tried to tell her he was gonna be OK and Maddie was holding her and telling her that it was going to be OK but she needed to. She needed to be more understanding so it was very emotional for me to be there for her I felt I need to be there for her, but I didn't really know what to do.
Kairn -it's going to be OK because I'm sure that when he comes out he'll be as good as new  and who knows he could have killer pipes

Bri -Liz don't cry we're here for you OK we just need you to relax I'm sure as soon as they hear something to let us know but before I could finish my sentence, the doctor came out and told us that we needed to go see him before. The visiting hours are over. I remember Liz nearly yanked me but felt a little sick to her stomach when she seen how Chan looked but it was pretty hysterical but not in a funny way just in a heartbreaking way.

Maddie -

yes she's got it. She's being a good strong, independent woman song and she's putting her ground down and I begin to cry little bit for her but when we looked at what she had to say, next time is pretty heartbreaking in a way .