2. Low

Liz -

to be honest before I met Chris.

I felt kind of low in my life and I wasn't really sure how I felt about anything.

I wasn't sure what my future look like if I'm being completely honest life before him was dark and scary in just what your car the scariest thing of life like ever like you you just kinda have to realize that you are the only person in your life that can make change and sometimes it is a hard pill  to swallow .

It's really hurts at times but that's the stinging part of it as well you know you you always have to remain confident and partly and it's just very very scary so you just have to tell yourself that you've done nothing wrong, and if you keep on telling yourself that and it's going to all be OK but if you keep on logging yourself and it's not going to be OK I mean the most important part is that you try to remain calm and it's a scary thing ever because I've been till I met Chris.

I didn't really understand what it was like to love someone more than you love yourself I mean of course I love my parents.

I still do love my parents it's just now that I am with Chris. I have a newfound meaning of love, and it really takes a toll on you like he eat you realize where your heart lies after a while but you're not very cool about it because it's very scary so then you tell yourself OK well I've done something and that's the hardest thing ever is doing some thing and realizing the outcome because it's time is it scary?

I remember when I got on the plane to come here I was leaving behind everything I ever knew in life.

The only thing that was true to me, was my service dog Quill, the course I had Maddie and Karin with me but your bouquet. She's a nice girl, but I didn't really know her because yeah, I'm from a cruise service dogs which is great. Hey, Siri songs are really cute and their gift from above.

If you ask me I just don't know how we ended up at the cutest of the boys ever a boys are so cute and I under personality even yours always already which is so cool but I eventually learn how to love ones self and it's all things to Chris.

I'd be devastated if anything happened to him I just wanna be able to keep him out of harms way, and keep him happy But I don't have a crystal ball so I don't know if I can do that but what I'm going to do is make sure that he's always happy and if he's not happy, I just want to try to make him happy without being pushy. Of course it's me that is the first.

Chris -

things have been pretty tough this month. It's been really tough for me personally because I keep getting ill. No one can give me an answer as to why I keep getting ill and I'm getting scared because

I just want an answer and I want to get back to feeling better, but the world will never know I guess and tell me that's the hardest part

I just wanna know why my throat is constantly in pain and why I always have headaches and nose bleeds