8. Chipped

Kairn-
something is going on and I don't like it. I just feel like everything's about to get really freaky for me and Han
I'm not sure what is going to happen.

I don't know what is going to happen, but I'm just trying to remain positive although it is proving to be very difficult right about now you often wonder what did I do wrong? I didn't do anything wrong and I will not be told that I did anything wrong when I didn't all I do is love my husband and all I do is keep him safe to me.

That's the most important part is making sure that he's happy and safe and healthy and that he's not scared or upset about anything because I want to be very open with him and I want him to be very secure and where he isn't life to me that is you just never really know what a person is going through and you should never know what that person is going through unless you were with that person. Yeah, I guess no no one understand but that is fine.

I suppose it's really upsetting that no one can really take accountability for it cause I guess that's what bothered me like but if you get hurt me in anything OK yeah maybe I am maybe

I can go to school wrong but you don't know what you've done because no one is willing to give you the ones willing to give you the benefit of the doubt really and helping you with those things I've learned anything from being a stay before I got here I have really learned to kind of be there, but not Like her there for him but I think it's difficult for people to understand that we can take on the world. I can do whatever

.

I want to do but people don't wanna accept me for that so sometimes it gets really difficult and like hard to swallow but you're still like really hopeful that you'll be able to get to the point where you want to go and not worry about other people and what they think of you so it's just a matter of getting where you want to go without getting your feelings hurt because you just never know what you're going to do and how you're going to see also, it's just a matter of getting what you want to get done done and not think about the pain or the trauma that comes along with it because you just want to be strong and carry-on, and become a heroin but it's also difficult to do so .