21.Channie hear me croke

Maddie -
Liz , I am here it's OK to cry I mean really it is OK to cry and be upset and be vulnerable because if you don't like talk you know Barnaville it is and you're not gonna get that gonna be a result and like that can't happen like you have to relax or things are going to get bad and I know that sounds silly but I'm not joking and I'm gonna be here to support you guys. It's gonna be all right.

Liz -thanks Maddie it really means a lot. I know he said that you had an ex-boyfriend that had that procedure right or you want someone have the procedure and then you realize it was too much for you and you ran away but then again the person that had the surgery was pretty much a jack ass and applauded by you running away.

That was really brave of you, Maddie and I'm really happy that you opened up your mouth and spoke because well that if you didn't speak up, this could be happening everywhere and I'm really happy that you normally do you spell procedure here in there and that's why you are a you know hero and I just want you to know that you are a hero but

I thank you for being there for me Maddie I'm serious
I'm really happy that you
Kairn I'll be there to support me and Chris I know he's really nervous Maddie I'm scared.

I mean Crowell is been really sympathetic with him lately because he can feel his down this and he knows that when Chris is upset I'm upset he's been laying on Chris's stomach at night before he goes to leave. I need to tell him he's gonna be OK. It's pretty cute if you ask me but Maddie I just can't imagine I'm scared I'm scared shitless actually Maddie .

I don't know what to do and I don't know what to say like what do I do Maddie? Do I cried right play? Do I ask God to give me another miracle cause I just don't know when it's really scary Maddie because it's the unknown and it's really hard for me to accept that's the unknown and it makes me really upset because I want what's best for him and I don't know what I'm gonna do because this is beyond my control and I just hope Dr. Chou know what they're doing and it's scary I'm scared for him. I don't know what to do Maddie like what we do I mean do we cry to scream do we yell like what do we do? It is the scariest thing ever and I don't know why how to feel about this because you're really you know hopeful that it doesn't have to and poorly and I'm just really scared Maddie and I don't know what to do.

Maddie -

Liz we're going to be with you every step of the way like me and Kairn Bri
aren't going anywhere it's not going to affect anything like we're not going anywhere and I really wanna specify that it's going to be OK you have to mail has been a minute please so cheesy but literally we have to remain positive because if you think of negative we're gonna get a negative outcome and we can't accept that.