31. Peach

Felix-
Sometimes I wonder why I chose this life but then again, I as hard as it is I really wouldn't have it any other way because I get to live out my dream job and being idle and make people happy with music, but the same time it takes a it takes a village within this you know world that we all think

it's perfect and that nothing can hurt us whenever reality things are hurting us day and day out and we're not really willing to admit that but it's very hard but I have since realize in my time here that I am .

I think there's people that are hot and Isis, our team and the crew I really don't know what I would do without Maddie because she's just so good economy down but I think that I don't have to worry about it much longer so I'm really thankful that I have her with me because I don't know what I'd do without her .

Seungmin -

it sure has been something this past week watching hyung  go through surgery
and then you just want you think that you are going through what you want to go through just when you are thinking that you're going to be okay it always blows up in your face so it's very scary that you are OK. I don't know what to say or how to act we have that really even pray because you think that you're OK but it's not OK like you're in this like here today
morrow  world that you're living in and then you keep on telling yourself that you have to you know go through more pain and more, then with Chris is  going through

I think if I've learned anything with him anything with this, you know here issue lately it's that you know not working and you're not taking breaks is a huge huge issue and I don't want any anyone else going through it so you keep on telling yourself that it's gonna be OK when and where fact you don't know that it's gonna be OK it's really Really hard but this is why brakes are an important because I don't think this would happen if our boss just let us have breaks, you know every now and then, but we will we will never never know if that is is the case because well, because look at what look look, look at what happened to to him look at what happened to look at what happened to to him he will never really know He will never really know what is going to happen to him because well it's really scary because we don't get paid time off we don't get to have brakes we don't get to have vacation and I think when you get a cold and just go go go you don't really have time to recuperate and Chris  gotten step so many times he should've had his tonsils removed but look what happened now so I am upset and I don't really want to think about it but nothing I can really say or do now.