9.zeros

Han -
it was tough day for our world tour, and we all got no position to send is the song I was really tough because you Have to get an actual physical and mental position to do these things and then you think about it because it's like well.

You really try hard not to let the stress get in the way because that's when people pass out and that's when people get sick and I think the exes Cindy and his wife so many people have to get Rocco surgery and I'm really really nervous that Chris is headed in that direction because he stresses out to much and I know Liz would support him but it's really scary.

But it's always good to think positive I suppose again, you never really realize person until you're with them day in and day out and window quiet you pick up on things that don't seem right say it again to Chi anything well he will never know the downfall of it all until it is all over now like I said you can never really Fix the problem till you are in that situation so for me when I think of everything that we've gone through.

I think of the active heroism that we've all done in the past to make things safer but you don't really wanna think that your boss is the villain, because that is when you know issues happen And then you think but maybe I did something wrong, but then you have to think actually, I've done nothing wrong and that's the scary part. It's because I've done nothing wrong so you think that maybe you did something wrong around the lines the best you can do is just be proud of yourself.

Felix -
I worry about hyung sometime to time because I know he always says that he's fine but he's not really fine and it really cute that he keeps on saying that he's fine when he's far from it it's really difficult to get to that point because you just weren't what's best for everybody and probably happy and then you know there's always like something that gets away everybody's happiness and it's really scary

and I don't know what to do. I don't know what to say it's really scary because you think about it a lot and you're like well maybe maybe I'm just being paranoid that you're not because I can see Chris juggling and it's really scary because I know somethings wrong with him but you can never confront him about it because he's Arleta so he's gonna lie and say that he's fine he's not really fine and tell me that's like the biggest like downfall of my life and it really scares me.

Lee know -
is wrong with something is wrong with him and you get to thinking well maybe I need to wake up from this fourth night here because just see him just seeing him seeing and just seeing him you know do all those things it's it's very very tough. It's it's very tough for me because you really just want everybody to be happy and we just order everybody.

Yeah be you know. tough when he doesn't need to be it's okay to be vulnerable and it's okay to be weak and it's okay to have good days and bad days. It's it's very very top so it he really just want to be grateful and not think about it, but you think about it and I think well maybe I Did something wrong But I didn't do anything wrong.

Chris -
I can hardly think straight at the moment I'm feeling very ill and I just don't think I can move forward. I leaned over to cough, but I threw up a bunch of blood and mucus and then it was just getting harder and harder to breathe in my nose started to bleed and I don't remember anything after that. I just remember was catching me before I can completely black out so I'm not sure what's happening now everything spinning and I'm not sure what to think.

Liz -oh my God oh my God, Chan Chan . Oh no oh no.Chris honey talk to me please Oh my god no please please please please please don't do this. Please don't do this. No somebody please call for help. Please call for help and I didn't know where life for setting. It was really scary. I don't know where life is hurting at all. I was scared now I thought my whole world has class bologna and I wasn't sure how it's gonna feel. I begin to hold on for Hope but I wasn't sure if there would be any.