3. Milk

Maddie -

sometimes I wonder how did I ever make it this far in life that's what I wanna know how did I make it this far in life how do I get to this point so that any help I thought no I need it here because I need it to make it here. I made it here because I would make it here. No I thought no Maddie stop it you made it on your own times I said to myself I hate it when I get out myself but sometimes self-doubt is good all the time sometimes it's good.

I still don't know, what Felix seen to me that made me make him like me enough to be his wife it was weird you know you read all those movies where people each other within a day but unfortunately, this time in the case of my story, it was real and it wasn't like it wasn't like this for it. You know it's horrible delusion yes people to be at me and you think of that I think of a story and you think about people dying to meet you think that I don't really have the right to get often do you do things but I do and I'm gonna keep on advocating for life in a pass over because advocacy he is a really big deal me personally because I want to help others.

I just want to help others and I don't think of myself as a beard person bad person and I don't think that I am a nasty person either. It's just the fact of getting over everyone and everything because for me getting over a trauma and getting over things that might've upset me a decade ago big deal because I don't want to be upset rest of my life because people are mean to me constantly I should be dead I should be dead no no doubt about it I should be dead .

I should be buried I should be deceased but again, you're still trying to be hopeful that there is help and not everybody has to go the way that you do that I personally went out of you think of the story and then you think OK maybe I did something wrong no, I didn't do anything wrong so if you keep on going on with your life and acting as if I can is if you get everything to yourself in the way, but you didn't do so you keep on, do you keep on going wet so you keep on telling yourself that you did the right thing because of the way .

I did all I've ever done is help other people with my issues say that she doesn't need like feel confident because having this type of cancer is very isolated you don't know if your family will except me family people that tell me you're not gonna make it you're not gonna do anything with your life and here I am a decade on and I had to have everybody. I will continue to do so in and I'm never going to stop speaking because if I don't have a cake for kids, who is Colin and I don't want to see another person dying often did you go attach it feel like he should've done more reality can you do I thought yeah what more can you do?