Chapter 37- The End

(Sarah's POV)

*phone beeps*

You're probably wondering who stabbed Jerome. I know who.

-J

(I've been watching too much PLL)

Who's J... J as in Jasmine? I walk outside of the room and decide to call up Jasmine

Jasmine: hello.

Sarah: hey.

Jasmine: what's up?

Sarah: I'm sorry about everything.

Jasmine: so am I.

Sarah: I was never mad at you for Sophia falling down the stairs, you know that, right? I was mad at you because you had everything.

Jasmine: how so?

Sarah: everything just seemed better and happier for you.

Jasmine: well it's not. Not ever since... Mitch.

Sarah: I'm sorry.

Jasmine: it's fine.

Sarah: you haven't happen to know anything about who stabbed Jerome, do you?

Jasmine: Nope. Sorry.

Sarah: okay well I gotta go. Bye.

Jasmine: Later.

I take a deep sigh and walk back in to see Jerome talking to Sophie.

"You ready?"

"Yup. Let me just get my things."

Jerome get his stuff and he waits in the lobby while I check him out. We're finally getting out of here. After everything. Jasmine and my fight, Jerome and Mitch, Ashely and everyone.

I hear the automatic doors open, but don't bother to look over. I never heard it close, but again, I didn't really care.

Jerome takes Sophia's left hand, and I take her right hand. As we walked out there was a figure in all black. It looked like the same black figure I saw that night.

It looked up at us, and both Jerome and I dropped everything in our hands. I picked up Sophia and backed up towards the front desk.

Jerome mumbled her name under his breath.

"Taylor."