Chapter 12

(Mitch's POV)

"Ashely?!" I practically cried.

"Ha! I'm surprised you even remembered." She rolled her eyes.

"But why? And who is the other one?" I asked confused.

"It's me..." Sarah appeared into the light.

Sarah looked worried and confused. Like she doesn't want to be here.

"Now it's time for you to pay for what you did to us." Ashely pulled out a gun.

"Wait Ashely!" Sarah screamed.

"What?!" She asked annoyed.

"I never agreed to kill him. Mitch, listen, I'm not mad. I don't want to hurt you either." Sarah knelt down beside me and helped me put the chair back up.

"Sarah, we had an agreement." Ashely said.

"Yes. An agreement to take away Jasmine's happiness. Killing Mitch isn't going to do anything but make us murderers."

"Sarah... I-I need to tell you something." I gasped.

No Mitch... Don't do it...

"Jerome... Jerome c-c-cheated on you." I stuttered.

Sarah's eyes grew wide. She fell to the floor in tears. She's miserable. I knew I shouldn't have told her this... All of a sudden she took her fists and hit the ground as hard as she probably could. Her hand cut open and there was blood everywhere. She took the gun from Ashely.

"Sarah! Wait don't kill yourself! We can fix this!" I tried to escape the ropes once more.

"What else do I have to live for? Jerome was my everything, and now he's my nothing." She pointed the gun towards me.

"I know I said in my wedding vows I would forgive him. Guess I lied." And she pulled the trigger.

••••
Hey guys!!!

How do you like this book?! Is it good?!

Pleas comment!

It would mean so much to me!

-Sarah
XOXO