Chapter 5

(Jerome's POV)

"Louise...?!" I gasped.

"Jerome... It's so good to see you..." She faintly smiled.

"You need to leave. You shouldn't be here." I said.

"I... I need money." Her face was filled with tears.

"Stop. I'm not giving you any money." I looked behind my back to make sure Sarah wasn't around.

"Jerome please. I... I need your help." Louise started to cry.

I stepped outside of my house and closed the door behind me.

"Why do you need money?" I scowled at her

"Jerome it's... It's because I'm pregnant." Louise sobbed.

"You need to stop. What we did... It was a mistake." I looked away.

*flashback*

"Jerome!!!! I'm going out with Sam. I won't be back until tomorrow." Sarah hollered up the stairs.

"Ok!" I yelled back.

"Is it ok if I take Sophia with me?" Sarah stood in the doorway of our computer room.

"Sure thing." I stood up and kissed her.

Sarah and i have been a little rocky, so me and my boy rob are going to the bar, to cool down together. Im going to meet him there and i can feel the excitement coursing through my mind as i drive. I haven't been to the bar in a long time.

As i pull in i see Rob waiting for me by the entrance. I park an step out to go say hi.

"Hey man!" Rob says

"Sup Rob" i say as we bro-hug.

"Lets go get our party on!" Rob exclaims as we walk through the doors.

When we get in we automatically head for drinks. We both order a beer and try to catch up. Its to soon before we are both chanting for shots and banging on the table. There are a decent amount of girls here ,as well as the men, one of which keeps catching my eye.

When the bartender brings two plates of shots for both me and Rob, with twelve each, we begin to attract a crowd who all chant and watch Rob and I begin to down them all.

I notice that the girl who has been watching me has her hand on my shoulder and is chanting along with the rest. Her hair is long, brown and straight, is bouncing against her body. Her teeth are sparkling white and her smile is from cheek to cheek. She has a great body too...

I down 6 shots and rob has downed 8. He's holding his head and obliviously drunk, but who am i kidding im drunk too. I power through and down 4 more. Everyone gasps and starts to chant "Chug! Chug! Chug!"

I down the rest and smash the last glass into the counter, breaking it to pieces. Rob still had one left and he downs it and pounds the counters with defeat.

The girl pulls me off the stool i was sitting in and brings me to the corner. She starts to whisper into my ear.

"Im Louise, Whats your name? Cause i think your s-sexy" she slurs a bit, she for sure is some-what intoxicated as well.

"J-Jayrome" I say lazily.

She takes my face in her hands and begins to kiss my lips with passion and force. I kiss back, and place my hands on her butt, hardly aware of anything.

"Take me home, baby?" She says breaking the kiss.

"Hell yeah." I say, but i want more, now.

Smut (Warning)

I pull her back and kiss her hard. I force her back into the corner and lean against her. She squirms to find the right place, i can feel my pants rise as i get more and more excited.

"Lets go home Jerrrome!" Louise says

"Mmkay."

I grab her hand and basically drag her to my car. She is in the passengers seat and plays with my hand. As i drive completely wasted to my home. Luckily i only live a few streets from here.

We get to my house unscathed and completely safe. I practically jump out of the car, and stumble on the ground. I pull Louise out of the car. We run inside and i bring her to the guest bedroom.

She is obliviously not in the mood to take things slow. As soon as she shuts the door, she is immediately in my arms kissing me full on.

I slide my hands under her shirt and pull it over her head. She does the same to me. Her body is gorgeous and i want to see more. Her breasts are full and her stomach so smooth. She pulls her skirt off and unbuckles my belt and pulls my jeans down, leaving both of us in our underwear. I pull her over to the bed and lie her down.

I crawl on top of her and kiss her up and down her body. I take extra time on her neck, finding her sweet spot, making her moan. I suck and nibble a bit, leaving a well formed hickey on her skin.

I can tell shes getting eager, so i reach under her and unhook her black Victoria Secret bra and remove it off her shoulders. She starts tugging on my boxers. I pull them down, completely revealing my hard.

We start to get more heated and I'm inside her before i realise what is even going on. I clearly drank way to much. Im thrusting in and out and she moaning and its making us both feel amazing. I kiss her once in a while. My thrusts get sloppy and i release inside her.

When i pull out, She pulls me down and hugs me close. I wrap my arm around her and intertwine our bodies together.
We both are tired and after abit we both drift into a long awaited sleep.

*flashback ends*

"Jerome? Who's this?" Sarah said behind my back.

"Oh... No one. She's just someone who's lost and was looking for directions." I lied.

"Oh yeah sure. Where are you heading?" She asked.

"It's fine Sarah. I already told her."

"Oh ok. Well have a nice trip I guess." Sarah pulled me back inside.

I honestly hope she never has to find out about my affair with Louise...

•••
Thank you Nicole for writing the smut part.