Chapter 3

(??? POV)

"Hello?" A voice said.

"I need you to get rid of someone."

"Who?" It said

"Her name is Jasmine Hughes."

"Why do you need me to get rid of her?"

"She's... Let's say... Taken away my happiness." I laughed into the phone.

(Sarah's POV)

"Jerome... What do we do...?" I sobbed into his chest.

"Shhhh... Everything is gonna be okay... Sophie is going to be okay. You're gonna be okay. I promise." Jerome kissed the top of my head.

"Jerome.... We can't afford to lose another child.... I-I don't think that I could-"

"Don't say that. We're going to be ok..."

"Don't make promises you can't keep..." I got up and wiped the tears from my face away.

I honestly can't afford to lose another child... It's too painful. They get to be so old and then poof... They vanish. The thing is, I'm starting to become depressed again. At least i think I am. Jerome doesn't know and I don't plan on him finding out. I'm dangerous. It's best if he doesn't know...

"Sarah...?" Jerome knocked on the bathroom door.

"What..." I cried softly.

"I'm going to take you somewhere. Somewhere special." Jerome opened the door.

It's depressing to see what he opened the door up to. 2 straight cut marks along my wrists.

"Sarah!" Jerome helped me up off of the floor.

"I guess I'm lucky you caught me."

"Sarah... I don't want you to become depressed again... It's not worth it."

"Jerome! Don't you even get it? You're acting like you don't even care anymore! If Sophia died, which she may, you wouldn't even care! How can you just be standing there while our daughter is in a freaking coma!?" I screamed and cried at Jerome.

"Have you ever even considered that I'm worried just as much as you are!? That I love Sophia just as much as you!? Sarah, I love you so much but you're beginning to go insane!" Jerome raised his voice at me.

I walked over towards the stairs with Jerome right behind me.

"Shut up Jerome! Our year old daughter was dropped down a flight of stairs and you expect her to survive?!" I yelled at him.

"Yes! I do expect her to survive!"

"Yeah? Well let's see if you survive falling down a flight a stairs!" I yanked his shirt and pushed him down the stairs.

Jerome's body laying there unconscious.

Maybe Jerome's right... Maybe I am going insane.