Chapter 9

(Mitch's POV)

"Jasmine!!!!" I yell throughout the house.

"Mitch...?" She comes out of the kitchen.

"J-Jerome..." I panted out of breath. I thought it would be a good day to walk to Jerome's, but I wish I didn't.

"What about Jerome?" Jasmine asked confused.

"J-J-Jerome was with s-some g-girl..." I started to regain some of my breath.

"Wait, it wasn't Sarah?" She asked worried.

"I don't think so..." I sat down.

"Are you positive it wasn't her?"

"Positive. I can't believe I walked in on him banging another girl. We... We have to tell Sarah..." I said.

"No... No we can't. She's under so much stress with Sophia and me. Sarah doesn't need this too. It's best if we pretend we don't know." She sat on my lap and kissed me.

I just don't know what to do anymore. Jerome is my best friend and I know him better then anyone. Why would he do this to Sarah? It just doesn't make any sense.... Was this girl raping him? But he seemed willing... I think I should go and talk to him later.

(Jerome's POV)

Oh god... Mitch is going to tell Sarah. I'm screwed. Done for. Better get out the divorce papers.

"Jerome? Who was he?" Louise asked me.

"No one..." I lied.

"Well... Do you want to continue where we were?" She asked, clearly wanting more.

"S-sure..." I rolled over on top of her.

"Jerome you're so sexy..." Louise moaned.

"I can't do this. I made a mistake once... But now... Now it's a choice. You need to leave." I said sternly.

"Jerome... She's not home. That guy won't tell. Sarah's gone and may not come back... At least you'll have me..." She pulled me back on top of her.

Oh god...

••••
So much smut X_X

Where is Sarah?
What is she plotting?
(We're not going to see her for a while)
Comment your theories!

-Sarah
XOXO