Chapter 21

(Ashely's POV)

Jasmine is at the hospital... Maybe I should visit her. Jerome did say to visit her in his Vlog...

*at the hospital*

"Jasmine Hughes?" I asked.

"Follow me."

We walk down the hallway. It's bright and clean.

"Here you go." The nurse led me inside. "Room 9G."

I looked over expecting to see Jasmine. But instead, I saw Mitch.

(Sarah's POV)

New Jersey is great! There's so much to see. It's so much different than LA. Jerome and I are going to go to the Bridgewater Mall today and I'm really excited. We arrived at the mall at 12-ish. I grabbed his hand a ran inside laughing.

"Slow down Sarah!" Jerome chuckled.

"Oh my god no. I want to see what stores are hereeeee!" I smiled.

"It's just like any other mall." Jerome shrugged.

Hopefully, no creepy stalker fan girls would be here. I love Jerome and his fans, I do. But I want this to be special without them.

First, Jerome took me to Forever 21. It was just like the others but I still bought stuff. I saw a store called Hot Topic.

"What's Hot Topic?" I asked him confused.

"Oh it's just a punk rock store or something. You know for Paramore, My Chemical Romance, Pink Floyd, etc." Jerome described.

"Omg I love MCR! We're going inside." I pulled him to the store.

The first thing I saw was a creepy salesman. He came up to Jerome and I and followed us around. When I told him that we were just looking, he told us to buy everything. It was really creepy and annoying so we left when he was creeping out some other person.

(That actually happened to me lol)

We finally went home and snuggled in Jerome's bed. He fell asleep while I looked at his room. His was were beige with white trim. The shelves were piled up with recording stuff. Hm, must be old or broken ones. Then there was a guitar on a stand by the wall.

*flashback*

After Jerome left I went back onto my phone. I check my bands twitter account.

"Hey JLMG! When are you going to perform places?"

"JMLG! Why aren't you posting any videos?"

"Hey! I love your music!"

"Is it true that you guys know TEAM CRAFTED!"

I tweeted:

"Sorry everyone! I've been in the hospital for an unknown reason. I'm bailing out today and we will do a live stream to make up for it!"

Jerome came back a half hour later and handed me a bag of clothes.

I got changed into black jeans, sneakers, and a shirt that said: "DON'T DROP THAT DERK-A-DERK" them put my flat hat on that said "AWKWARD"

"You know me so well Jaz..." I thought to myself.

I walked out of the bathroom and I guess I looked pretty good because Jerome was staring at me.

"Jerome you look like you've never seen a girl before." I joked.

"You look really... Uh.. Nice." He gulped.

Jerome drove me back to my apartment. I invited him inside. He accepted and I started to set up my live stream gear.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Setting things up for a live steam."

"Why?"

"You'll see..." I said smirking.

I started to record.

"Hey everyone! Sorry you haven't heard from Just Let Me Go! I promised I would make it up to you so here I am! I'm going to be singing Royals by Lorde. But first, I have a special surprise guest!" I pointed to Jerome. He came to the camera and I tossed him an acoustic guitar.

"You know how to play right?" I asked him.

"Yeah I guess."

I started to play the electric guitar and singing.

I've never seen I diamond in the flesh

I cut my teeth on wedding rings

In the movies

And I'm not proud of my address

In the torn up town

No post code envy

But everyone's like

Gold teeth, Grey Goose, tripping in the bathroom, blood stains, ball gowns, trashing the hotel room.

When we finished singing the song I ended the live stream. Then I went to my room and put away my guitars.

*flashback ends*

I remember that. It was my last livestream ever. I miss my band. But you have to move on. And sometimes, you have to move on from someone who hurt you.

I have to let go of Jerome.