Chapter 20 - Making the best of a bad situation

"Well, that's everything. I guess I'm officially moved in." Cass teases as she closes the doors to Alfie's wardrobe. Well, their now shared wardrobe. "Took long enough." Alfie retorts. "It's not even taken me an hour." Cass says, rolling her eyes. "You know what I mean. We should have been doing this when we left France." Alfie says, his tone soft. "I know." Cass says with a sigh as she walks over to him.

Alfie instantly opens his arms to her, prompting her to rest her head lazily on his shoulder but keep her arms at her sides. She lets out a deep sigh as he wraps his arms around her. "Do you need anything?" He asks, running one of his hands through her hair. "I have you, that's enough." Cass replies tiredly, making him chuckle. "I better be." He retorts with a hidden smirk as he starts to kiss her neck softly.

Cass brings her hands to Alfie's chest and pulls away from him slightly. She looks deep into his eyes, making him notice the fear and sadness she is holding in hers. "This is the right decision, isn't it?" She whispers. "It is. He's just trying to keep you safe." Alfie replies, placing one of his hands on her cheek. "I know." She says with a sigh before resting her forehead on his. "I'm glad I have you, Alfred." She then whispers with a smile. Alfie responds by kissing her deeply, his hands sliding around her figure to grip her waist. Cass brings her hands to his hair as she is pushed further into the room. Her and Alfie laugh as they fall onto the bed.

The pair work quickly to take each other's clothes off, or in Alfie's case rip Cassie's blouse. "Alfie!" She scolds with a gasp. "I'll buy you a hundred more." He says as his lips attack her neck. She rolls her eyes at him before succumbing to the pleasure as his kisses travel down her chest and stomach until he reaches his favourite part of her.

Cass gasps as Alfie places a soft kiss to her bundle of nerves before immediately wanting to taste more. The sounds escaping from Cass's mouth motivate Alfie to move his tongue faster. The knot in her stomach soon builds, only now making her realise how much she needed this. Alfie then gently brings her clit between his teeth, making her orgasm burst through her as she practically screams his name.

Alfie pulls away with a smirk before readying himself to enter her. He lifts himself up after wiping his mouth quickly and kisses her on the lips. He sighs deeply as he slides himself into her, making her moan at the lack of recovery she had.

The room is filled with moans and ragged breaths as Alfie snaps his hips back and forth at and ungodly speed. He knows he's almost a goner as Cass starts to clench around him. It's not often that he finishes this quickly, but Cass just does something to him that he can't explain. It only takes a few more thrusts until they both release.

Alfie stills himself inside her for a few moments before carefully sliding out of her and laying next to her. They both stare at the ceiling whilst trying to catch their breaths. It isn't until Alfie sits up that Cass realises that she's still naked. She copies his movements but bends down and picks his shirt up off the floor. It was the closest thing to her that she could cover herself up with.

She slides the shirt over her shoulders and does a few of the buttons up before standing from the bed and making her way towards the bathroom. "You look fucking sexy in that, love." Alfie says, making her turn back to him. "I try my best." She replies with a smirk before continuing to walk out of the room.

~

"Something smells good." Alfie grunts as he enters the kitchen. Cass turns to him with a smile to see him in only his trousers and a vest. "I'm hungry." She says with a shrug, laughing as she watched his eyes rake over her. She decided that his shirt was good enough to wear around the house since they were the only ones there. "You made some for me?" Alfie then asks, looking over her shoulder at the frying pan. "Now, what kind of woman would I be if I didn't make my man some food?" Cass teases with a roll of her eyes before turning back to the matter at hand.

"Thank you, love." Alfie says as she places a plate of scrambled eggs on toast in front of him. "Anytime." Cass replies as she places herself to sit on his lap sideways. Alfie chuckles as she picks up some toast and takes a large bite. He reaches around her to eat his food. Only now did he realise how hungry he was. He never usually eats at home, so this was a nice change. It was a change he could definitely get used to, and Cass for that matter.

This was all either of them had wanted ever since they met. The pair of them comfortable at home, enjoying each other's company. Alfie not caring about the way he looks, and Cass being cheeky enough to do whatever she wants. After all, Alfie would give her the world if he could. Love like theirs is hard to find, and they're both incredibly grateful that they have found it with each other.