Recovery

Emily's POV
You arrive back at the bau and Penelope insists on driving you home. She was talking away about some tv show she was watching and asking how you were. You made small talk before she walked you up to your apartment. You insisted that you were fine but she ordered pizza and you both sat on the couch making small talk. You shared the box and Penelope refused to let you drink wine while on the meds. Once the pizza was gone, you kindly kicked her out before trying to go to sleep.

However you couldn't, all you could think about was Hotch and how you just had the best sex of your life. It was as if you guys have sex all the time. You guys had the perfect rhythm and oh my god did he know how the female anatomy worked. He knew it even more than you did which says a lot. How on Earth did Haley leave him?

Hotch's POV
Wow that was the best sex ever. Emily was so sexy and you guys worked together perfectly. Did you have a crush on Emily? I mean she is gorgeous both inside and out. What does this mean now? Will anything change? She is your subordinate. What you guys did was highly unprofessional and probably against all rules.

You texted the team not to come into the office for the next three days. You then texted Haley who agreed to give you Jack during this time. It had been a year since she left you and probably two years since the two of you had sex so you were glad that you weren't rusty. At least you hoped you weren't. Cause it looked like she was having a good time. I mean you felt her orgasm. There was definitely no way she could fake that.

You drove to your old house and rang the doorbell. Haley answered and a very excited Jack ran down the stairs and gave you the biggest hug. "Daddy" he says as he holds onto your leg tightly. You pick him up and hold him tightly. "Hey Jack" you kiss the top of his head. "You ready to go?" you ask as he nods.

"Okay why don't you say goodbye to mommy" you say as you put him down. "Bye mommy" Jack says as he gives Haley the biggest hug. "Bye bye Jack". You both leave and head to the car where you strap Jack into his booster. "What do you want to do today?" you ask him as he thinks. "Go to the playground" he says all excited. "Okay then let's go!" You say as you hop in the car and drive to the playground near your place.

Jack runs around the playground while you watch him. You then go and swing him on the swing before he eventually gets bored. "Daddy can we get ice cream?" Jack asks with the biggest smile. "Of course Jack" you say as you take him to get ice cream.

You make him Mac and cheese for dinner before putting him to sleep. He loved spending the day with you. You were reading your book or at least trying to. You had been on the same page for the past five minutes, never getting past the first paragraph. You were too distracted.

You were debating on calling Emily or maybe texting her. Maybe she had a good time. Was she interested? Or did you just fuck up big time. You were about to text her when you hear your door open. You put the book down and see Jack run into the room.

"Hey Jack is everything okay?" He nods his head no as he jumps into your bed. "Are the monsters under your bed?" You ask to which he nods his head yes. "Jack, there are no monsters under your bed" you say as he nods his head no. "Do you want me to go into your room and get rid of them for you?" you ask as he just holds onto you tightly.

You knew you couldn't move and that you had no choice but to stay in bed with him and go to sleep. You turn off your reading lamp and he falls asleep right next to you. You pass out soon after as all thoughts of Emily were now gone for a few minutes. You fall asleep eventually but all you could dream about was her.

You woke up the next morning and made Jack pancakes. You spent the whole day on the couch watching Star Wars movies before ordering pizza for dinner. Jack and you both loved watching Star Wars and Jack loved superheroes. I mean who wouldn't. They save people and have powers. You've both seen the movies a thousand times but he never seems to get bored of them.