Wedding day

Emily's POV
You didn't really want the big wedding but your mother insisted on having one. So you allowed it. She promised to take care of everything as long as you found a dress and picked your bridesmaids.

She forced you and Aaron to make a guest list and she would invite everyone else you forgot to invite. You were kind of pissed off but knew that it would be easier if she did it all.

You go to your mothers house for tea when she asked you to bring friends. You were skeptical but decided to bring JJ and Penelope along. You warned them in advance about your mother.

As you were pulling up, they were both in shock at how big your house was. They knew you came from money, but they didn't expect that much money. You park the car as the butler open the door and takes your bags. You walk in and head to the main living room where the butler told you to go as he got your mother. She walks in and gives you a hug.

"Hello mother" you say as she responds "Emily, I see you've lost a lot more pregnancy weight". You tried to bite your tongue at that comment as she continues. "I see you brought friends" "oh yes, you remember jj and Penelope" you say as she nods before getting into the real reason you were over. "Well I've got Francois, you remember him, to help you pick out your wedding dress" she says as you shake his hand before he brings you in for a hug.

"Ah, Emily, comme tu as tellement grandi. Je me souviens quand tu etais adolescent. Je vous trouvarai la robe de mariee parfaite comme si c'etait mon dernier travail dans ce monde." (Oh Emily, how you've grown so much. I remember when you were a teenager. I'll find you the perfect wedding dress like it's my last job in the world) he said all excited.

JJ and Penelope looked confused but your mother seemed to not be listening as she was going through a wedding catalog.

"Oh Francois, merci beaucoup mais ce n'est qu'un petite mariage."(of Francois, thank you so much but it's only a small wedding" you respond trying to calm him down a bit. "Mais ce n'est pas ce que ta mere a dit. Elle a dit que ce sera le mariage du siecle et que vous sere a votre meilleur" (But that's not what your mother told me. She said it would be the wedding of the century and that you were to look your best) he says as you boiled with rage.

"Mamma pensavo fossimo d'accordo su un piccolo matrimonio" (mother i thought we agreed on a small wedding) "Zitta Emily. Lascia che io mi preoccupi per il matrimonio e tu ti preoccupi di scegliere un vestito" (Hush Emily. Let me worry about the wedding and you worry about picking a dress). 

"Maintenant, Emily vient d'avoir un bebe recemment, alors essaye de garder la robe ample autour de la zone de l'estomac et certainement un decollete. Mais pas trop pour la rendre salope et pas trop peu ou elle a l'air d'une prude. Ses seins sont plus gros maintenant qu'elle allaite et ils devraient definitivement etre montres. (Now Emily just had a baby recently so try to keep the dress loose around the stomach area and definitely some cleavage. But not too much to make her slutty and not too little where she looks like a prude. Her boobs are bigger now that she's breastfeeding and they definitely should be showing.)

"Mom stop oversharing" you say in a slightly lower tone. "what its necessary for Francois to know in order to find the perfect dress." she says as you sit down while your mother and Francois go through a rack of dresses. JJ and Penelope sat down next to you as they were both clearly confused.

They first hand you a big ballgown with a bunch of lace to try on. You go back to the familiar dressing screen, getting a little ptsd from your childhood. You take off your clothes so you were now left in just your bra and underwear as you slip on this dress. It didn't look right as you shook your head no. They then handed you another dress but it felt too over the top. The third dress was pretty but it was too hard to pull the top on and off which meant it would be no use when it came to feeding Amy. At this rate you were ready to go home.

They finally hand you the dress. You walk out and everyone gasps. "Oh Emily" Penelope says. "Its gorgous" JJ says. "I think we are done here" your mom says as she then starts talking about shoes. "Jimmy Choo do an excellent simple heel" she says as you take the dress off and put back on your clothes. You were dismissed before going home. Your mood instantly lifted seeing Aaron as you happily told him about how horrible your day was.

**2 weeks later**
You arrive on your big day to your mother's house. She was hosting the wedding at a venue 10 minutes away. You bring Amy as she gets put down in a crib. You already fed her and changed her diaper but you had some extras just in case. Once she falls asleep, your mother guides you to a room and you get your makeup done by a makeup artist and they touch up your hair before you slip on the dress.

Amy starts crying as a maid brings her to you. You slip your dress down as she latches on and drinks all of your milk before the maid takes her back and burps her. They then get her changed into a little white dress. She was your flower girl. Your mother comes back down as Penelope and JJ finish getting ready.

They both walk in before you get escorted out to the limo. You arrive at the church and saw that it was jam packed. You were cursing under your breath at Aaron for telling your mother about the proposal. It would have been a lot easier to have run down to the courthouse. You saw many faces that you recognised from your childhood days at your mother's parties. The birth of Amy was your mother's way of forcing you back into that life. You knew that you were going to have to start attending her parties again.

Rossi took your arm as the music started playing. Amy made her way out as a maid was holding her and throwing flowers. Aaron couldn't see you but you saw his eyes light up when she was waking down the aisle. Then JJ and Penelope walked down as they were escorted by Will and Morgan. You got Spencer talking to Ali and they were hitting it off great. The music then changes as the door swings open and all eyes were on you.

"You ready to go Bella?" Rossi asks as you nod. You walk down the aisle slowly as you see Aaron's eyes begin to water. Rossi gives you a kiss on the cheek as he makes his way to his seat and you walk up to Aaron. "Wow your so beautiful" he says as you could feel yourself blushing. The priest begins the ceremony.

"You may now kiss the bride" he says as your arms wrap around Aaron's neck and his arms meet the low of your back before he pulls you in and you kiss. It was magical as you heard the crowd cheer.

Aaron then carried you out of the church and into the limo where Amy was waiting. You fed Amy  immediately before Aaron takes her. She relaxes in Aaron's arms almost immediately as she starts to drift to sleep. "God you are gorgeous in that dress" he says. "And you are so hot in your suit" you say as you kiss him again. "God you are so sexy" he says. "Just wait until tonight" you say back.

You get to the reception as you hop out and put Amy in her crib. You then sat down as a bunch of guests came over and congratulated you both. Most of them were your mothers friends who you barely remembered. You then finally see the team with JJ carrying Amy. "Oh hi Amy" you said as you pick her up and rock her. She smiles as Aaron takes her. Jack then runs over to you both as the photographer comes and takes a picture of the four of you. You were so happy before he took individual pictures of Jack and then pictures of Amy in Aaron's arms before he took some more in your arms. You then go back and start eating. Your mother got the most expensive meal she could find as you happily ate. It was then time for your first dance as an official couple.

You start dancing and soon everyone joins you. The best part about being the bride is leaving early. You said a quick goodbye to everyone before you and Aaron made your way home with a sleeping Amy in the back. She was passed out as you got home and celebrated the fact that you were officially married.