Christmas

Emily's POV
It was Christmas Eve and you were home alone reading your pregnancy book. You had just ordered yourself a book with baby names as you started going through the book, making a list of names you thought were cute. You'd been doing this every night whenever you were alone. You hadn't talked to Aaron about names yet. As you were nervous he wouldn't agree. You also knew that you could get made fun of for the names you picked or get a scolding from your mother about not picking a more proper name.

You hear your phone ring as you stand up from the couch and make it to your kitchen where your phone was. You pick it up and see that Aaron was calling. "Hey" he asks. "Hey" you respond. "You got any plans tonight?" he asks. "Nope" you said thinking about how this will be your last Christmas you will spend alone. "Would you like to come over?" he asks as your heart started to bubble.

"Are you sure? I don't want to impose on any of your plans" you said as he chuckles. "Haley has Jack on Christmas so Im home wrapping his last minute gifts and I would much rather spend Christmas with you and the baby rather than by myself" he says as you smile. "Okay" you say with a grin. "You want Chinese?" He asks. "Can we get Indian, I've been craving some Naan bread" you say as he smiles. "What else do you what? I can order it after I hang up and it should be here soon after you arrive" he says. "Um Chicken Korma?" you ask. "Okay see you soon" he says as you hang up.

Since you already had some clothes and toiletries there, you didn't need to bring anything. You quickly grabbed your handbag before driving to Aaron's.

You ring the doorbell as Aaron opens up in his pyjamas. "Hey" he says as he gives you a quick kiss on the cheek. You could hear some Christmas music playing in the background as you make your way to the couch, dropping your bag by the front door. You sit down as you see a bunch of presents wrapped. Aaron still had a few more gifts to wrap. He started wrapping them as you make yourself comfortable and take a shower before changing into some pyjamas-or well one of Aaron's oversized T-shirts and underwear.

Once you come out, you see all the presents were wrapped and placed under the tree and a takeaway bag on the couch. Aaron had a bottle of beer for himself and some weird smoothie for you. You sit down on the couch next to him as you open the food. You both start eating before you Aaron gets full and you finish his. You snuggle up and watch Love Actually before you hop into bed and fall asleep in Aaron's arms.

You woke up Christmas morning in Aaron's arms. You quickly hop out of bed and rush to the bathroom trying to stay as quiet as possible. You throw up before Aaron rushes in. You felt a hand in your back as another wave hits. Aaron rubs your back and comforts you as you throw up everything in your stomach. Maybe Indian food wasn't the best choice last night. You finally finish throwing up as you lean back into his chest.

"You okay?" he asks, concerned as always. "Yes, I'm fine" you respond with a smile on your face. "Merry Christmas" he says. "Merry Christmas" you respond back. He kisses the top of your head before he leaves the bathroom and goes back to his room. You brush your teeth and use some mouthwash, trying to get the foul taste of vomit out of your mouth. The taste eventually subsided as you go back to Aaron's bedroom to find him passed out. You hop back into bed and try give Aaron some space, feeling bad for waking him up. You feel his hand wrap around your waist as he pulls you in closer and cuddles you.

You woke up to the smell of pancakes filling the whole apartment. You sit up to see that Aaron was gone. You hop out of bed and see Aaron setting the table. "Perfect timing" he says as he sees you. You sit down and Aaron passes you a pancake. You take one bite and moan at how good it tastes. This is the best pancake you've ever had. He chuckles as he takes a seat next to you. You both eat in silence before he brings you over to the tree. "Aaron, we promised no gifts" you said now feeling embarrassed that you didn't get him anything.