Emily's Mother

Aaron's POV
The alarm went off at 6. This was an hour earlier than you normally needed to wake up at. You wake up as you turn it off. Emily rolls out of bed as soon as she hears it and walks into the bathroom. You were confused but you get out of bed as well. You heard the water running as you start getting ready for the day. You walk down to the kitchen and open the door to see the paper had been delivered. You close the door and make yourself coffee before opening the paper and reading it.

Emilys POV
You woke up to your alarm and quickly hop into the shower. You were nervous to say the least about today. You shaved your legs in the shower before hopping out and throwing on a robe. You didn't wash your hair this morning so it was dry and you could straighten it. You plug in your straightener before brushing your hair. You slowly straighten it before going to your wardrobe and pulling out some outfits.

Since Aaron was out of bed you called him back up to your room. "Aaron bedroom now" he came up running frantically. "Hey Em, is everything okay?" "Which outfit says I'm pregnant and my boss is the father but it's more than that and I'm happy" she asks as she freaks out. You look at her puzzled before she rolls her eyes and let's you leave. You scurry out and head back to your newspaper.

You knew she was normally anxious before seeing her mother but these hormones definitely aren't helping.

Emily's POV
The outfit that you picked last night didn't look right on you this morning. Your clothes were all starting to look weird on you now. On the bright side, your morning sickness was subsiding as you were finishing up with first trimester and entering the second.

You just threw your original outfit on before starting your makeup. You wore work pants and your white shirt. You wore it loosely to cover your bump now. You then did a light makeup look before going downstairs and seeing Aaron reading the newspaper. "You ready to go?" He asks cautiously. "Yes, sorry I was a little stressed up there" you say.

You give him a quick kiss before you both drove to get some coffee. You get a pastry and a decaf coffee while Aaron just got a coffee. You eat in the car before parking and making your way into the bau. You get there 20 minutes early and just dive straight into work.

The whole group came in shortly after but you were so focused on your file that you didn't noticed. At 11 Aaron comes down from his office and walks to your desk. "Prentiss are you ready to go?" he asks as you look up at him. Wow did time fly by fast. You nodded your head yes as you grabbed your bag and both walked out to the car together. The traffic was bad but you had already planned that so you left extra early. You made it to the restaurant with 15 minutes to spare.

Aaron's POV
Emily was biting her nails the whole car ride. She was in her own little world and freaking out. The traffic was bad so it took you a while to get there. You left super early though so you still had 15 minutes to spare. You parked and see that Emily was still daydreaming. "Emily" you say softly to which she responds by turning around. You take her hands and squeeze them. "Emily it's going to be okay, it doesn't matter what your mother thinks because you and I are excited to raise this baby together and that's all that matters okay?" She smiles as her eyes get watery. You kiss her gently and just keep holding her hand.

Emily's POV
You started to calm down as you watched the people coming in and out of the restaurant. Aaron's little pep talks always seem to really move you. You also know he's right, you are a grown adult who is financially stable and in a committed relationships so now would be the best time to have a baby. Plus your mother has been pestering you about giving her grandchildren for years now.

Well she would've preferred if you got married first and maybe figured this all out like 10 years ago. Also the fact that Aaron's divorced won't help with your mothers opinion on him. But you also rarely see her so it doesn't matter.