Somethings wrong?

Aaron's POV
You were working on paperwork as you hear Emily barge into your office "Aaron, I think there is something wrong. I really need to poop but I can't" she says as she starts to pick at her nails, the tears forming in her eyes. You go to walk over as she places her two hands on her stomach. She groans as a gush of water spills on the floor. You knew straight away that she was in labor.

You quickly grab her hand and walk her out to the bullpen. Everyone stopped their work as they saw Emily walking out of your office. "Prentiss you good?" Morgan shouts out as she nods her head yes. Her face was scrunched up and you could tell she was having another contraction. She tried to stay as quiet as possible and was doing a good job. You just held her hand the whole time as she waddled into the elevator.

You drive Emily to the hospital never letting go of it. As we enter the hospital, you walk up to the receptionist and tell them that there is a problem. They paged Ali and led us to an exam room. You helped Emily get changed into her hospital gown. She sat on the bed as you just comforted her. Ali soon walks in.

"Hey Emily, what seems to be the problem? " she asked.  "Every twenty minutes or so I'm getting these really sharp pains. " she says. You just held her hand and stood next to her. "It started about a few hours ago but it's getting worse" she says really nervous.  "I'm just gonna check down there, if that's okay? " Ali asks as Emily nods her head yes. "You look to be around 3cm dilated" she says as Emily looks to you in confusion. "Em, you're in labor " you say to her as you kiss her head.

"So it's not constipation?" She confirms with Ali as Ali laughs at Emily's seriousness. "Nope you are in labor" "and the baby is fine?" she continues, remaining eye contact with Ali. "Yep!" she says as a nurse walks in. "page me when she gets to 10 cm" she says to the nurse as she leaves. "Thanks" she says as the nurse gives you the paperwork to sign her in. She started Dutch braiding her hair as she was trying to distract herself.

You then call Rossi to let him know that Emily is in labour and you guys won't be returning today and asked him to bring your birthing bag with him and drop it off at the hospital. He said of course and within twenty minutes he walked in with the birthing bag and an everything bagel with whipped cream. Emily starts crying as she sees the bag and whipped cream and thanks Rossi. Emily hated crying in front of everyone but during her pregnancy, she cried all the time over the littlest things too like when you bought her a muffin from the little bakery across the street.

After about 20 minutes a nurse came back in. "Can I get an epidural yet?" Emily begged as the nurse looked at Emily. "Sorry honey, the anaesthesiologist is busy in another surgery." Emily groans as the nurse walks out again. Emily starts freaking out. "Aaron, I don't think I can do this without an epidural". You take her hand. "Emily, you got this."

A few minutes later she had another contraction. You could see that she was in a lot of pain so you gave her your hand to squeeze. You just held her hand every time she had a contraction and waited till it passed. You finally got to 8cm after 12 hours. The nurse said that it was very common during the first time giving birth for the labour to be really long.

At this stage, Emily could barely look at you without starting a fights. "We are never having sex again" she says as she looks at you while her brows furrowed. You couldn't help but smile at that sight. "Are you even listening to me?" she says annoyed as you leaned in and gave her a quick peck. She looked mad at first but then grabbed her arms and wrapped it around your head as she pulled you in and kissed you hard and passionately until you had to break away for air. You looked at her a little confused as she responds "that made me feel a lot better" with a smile.

You got the nurse to try help but it was no use as there wasn't anything they could do. All of a sudden Ali walks in and the nurse leaves "Ali I don't think I can do this. The pain, it just hurts too much" Emily says as she couldn't hold the tears back anymore. You wanted to do anything to help her with the pain.