JJ's Gone

Emily's POV
You were standing next to Hotch making yourself tea because coffee was still making you feel nauseous when Garcia rushes out of her layer with JJ.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I'm not a doctor. I don't even play one on tv, but I believe young JJ's going into labor." Garcia announces.

"Are you okay?" you ask, quickly rushing over to her side as you set your tea down on the table. "I'll get the car" Hotch says as you all quickly walk to the exit.

"I need to call Will" she says as you make your way to the opposite side of her. "From the car, honey. Breathe and walk. Breathe and walk." Garcia says as she plasters on the goofiest smile.

"Agent Todd, I hope you're ready because your job starts right now." You say not even turning to face her as you excitedly walk to the car with JJ and Penelope.

You all get in the car as Hotch drives quickly to the hospital. You were sitting in the back seat opposite from where Hotch was and you had a good view of his hands. He was firmly holding the wheel. You knew it was wrong but you just got flashbacks from that night. You remembered how that hand spread your legs apart and how it felt on your boob.

You quickly snap out of that memory as JJ groans again. Garcia was trying to relax her but nothing worked. Hotch dropped her off at the front of the hospital as you all guide her into the hospital. They bring JJ to a room as Will runs in.

You, Hotch, and Garcia all make your way to the waiting room. Something you have become accustomed to. Only it was different this time. Rather than you being nervous about a teammate, you were excited. Another baby of the BAU. Jack would finally have someone to hang out with at the family events.

You felt bad because Jack would often be alone. As much as Reid showed him his impressive magic tricks, he would still prefer someone his age. You wondered who the next person on the team would be to have a child. Your window is pretty much closed, Hotch is divorced, Rossi is also divorced, Garcia seems happy enough just being an aunt, Reid hasn't even gone on a date in years. That just leaves you with Morgan and JJ. If Morgan manages to knock someone up after a one night stand or JJ decides to have another kid soon after.

You open one of those trashy magazines on the table next to you as you flick through it. These magazines which haven't been updated in a few months. You flick through them before taking some personality tests on the back. You look up and see Hotch on his phone while Garcia was typing away on a mini computer.

You go to the vending machine and pick out beef jerky for some reason. You have no idea why but you get it. You go back to your seat and start eating. 30 minutes later you started feeling nauseous. You played it off as being tired before you walk to the bathroom. As soon as you get to the stall, you start throwing up your food. You were feeling very ill and you couldn't get the taste of vomit out of your mouth. You go back to the vending machine and buy some gum. The mint flavour suppresses the nausea and always seems to make you feel better.

A nurse eventually comes out and tells you all that she's only a few centimetres dialated and it won't be hours till she gives birth. You all drive back to the BAU before driving home. You go to the office early enough next morning and start working before you get a text from Will saying that JJ's just given birth. You all take Hotch's car and drive to the hospital before going back to the waiting room, waiting until a nurse finally lets you in.

You all stand up quickly and walk in, seeing JJ holding her beautiful baby boy in her arms. "Will he looks just like you" Penelope says with the biggest smile on her face. "Well, let's hope he grows out of that" Will says with the biggest smile on his face. "Just as long as he doesn't inherit the accent" you say to which he chuckled softly.