Gender Reveal

Emily's POV
You were now 6 months pregnant and your ob appointment was approaching. You were kind of nervous to go but you also knew you needed to prepare. Your stomach had officially gotten so big that you couldn't see anything under your stomach. You knew that you had gotten hairy again but didn't know how bad. It's been a month since you shaved now. You felt embarrassed every time Aaron went down on you but he said that he didn't care because you still tasted great and was still incredibly sexy. You would hit him with a pillow every time he said that but chuckle.

You had a day off today and Jack was with Haley while Aaron had errands he wanted to run and tasks he wanted to complete so you were all alone today. He told you what he planned on doing but you honestly couldn't pay attention to him.

You decided that today you would shave everything as it has been a while. You run the bath and grab a fresh razor and shaving cream before getting to work. You then took off your clothes before hopping in. You were going to shave in the shower but you didn't want to be standing for that long so you decided a bath would be best. You started with you armpits as it would be easiest. You completed it with no problems.

You then grabbed some shaving cream and lathered it all over your legs which was more complicated then expected. You propped your leg up on top of the bath and leaned over as you started to shave your ankles. You started shaving the other ankle before trying to go up your shin. You couldn't really get far up your shin but you kept trying.

You then hear Aaron call your name. "I'm in here" you shout back. Aaron walks into the bathroom 10 seconds later. "Hey, is everything okay?" he asks seeing you struggle at shaving. "Ye, I'm fine, um what do you need?" you ask taking a break as you were now out of breath from trying to shave your shins. "I just wanted to let you know that I am done with everything today" he says as you nod.

"You want some help?" he then asks as you nod your head no. You pick up the razor and try to shave your shin again."Are you sure?" he asks seeing you struggle. "I don't want to bother you" you say to which he starts taking off his shoes. "Let me help, what are we doing exactly?" he asks as you sigh. "I want to shave everything before the appointment tomorrow" he now understands as he takes the razor from your hand and starts shaving up your shin smoothly. You sit back down and relax again. "Em, I got this" he says as he continues to shave up until her gets to your knees before switching legs.

Once he finishes, he takes off his clothes hop into the bath with you. He then starts shaving the back of the legs before moving up to your thighs. You felt bad for him but decided to let him continue. He then finished your thighs and he looks tired. "You good now or do you want me to shave everything?" he asks clearly referring to your vagina. "Just my vagina" you say as he squirts the shaving cream on. "Okay sounds good" he says as he runs it all in. He then starts shaving down there.

He was very careful and tried to get all the hairs. You could see him struggling a bit. He finally gives up and says he's done. "Thank you" you say as you give him a quick kiss. You then sit up as you try to get out of the bath. Aaron takes your hand as he helps you stand up. He grabs you a towel and gets you out of the tub before taking the water out. You take the moisturiser and ask him to apply it on your legs. He happily agrees as he runs the lotion on all over your legs. Aaron goes to the closet and changed into his pyjamas as you put moisturiser on your arms and stomach. You put on a fresh pair of underwear and one of Aaron's old shirts that you now use as a pyjama shirt before making your way back to the bathroom and peeing.

Once you go back into your room you see Aaron in bed with the tv on. You hop in next to him as he takes his arm and wraps it around you. You get comfortable or well as comfortable as you can be when you are 6 months pregnant and fell asleep in Aaron's arms.