Girls night

Emily's POV
JJ was in desperate need of a girls night out and Will was away last week leaving JJ alone with Henry for a few days. Will felt incredibly guilty and since Henry is on formula, Will thought that she should go out for a night and relax. So you all planned to go out Friday night as long as you guys didn't have a case.

When Derek heard Penelope talking about it on Wednesday he wanted to come. By late Thursday night it got sent out on the teams group chat and everyone said yes.

You hopped out of bed and got ready for the day. You were really excited to see JJ tonight. You got to work your usual time, 15 minutes before everyone else and started working. Some might call you a workaholic but you just said that you were passionate about the job.

Hotch's POV
You saw the texts in the group chat about going out tonight. You really didn't want to go but at the same time, you knew that you had to. You accepted the invite after JJ asked if you were coming.

You were not excited as they texted the location. You hated clubs but you already agreed. You decided that you would go for an hour. You were already not looking forward to the night. However, whenever there was a night planned for anyone, you noticed that their case files were done fast with little errors so you would have all of next week to review them before handing them into Strauss with no problems. Those were your favorite type of days.

Emily's POV
It was the perfect excuse to look hot. You had 4 hours to get ready, so you quickly shower and then shave everything. You flick through your closet to try and find the perfect dress for tonight. You went for a red body con silk dress and paired it with sparkly heels. The dress had a deep v neck so you wore a simple necklace which drew attention to your chest. Your boobs were bigger than normal and you noticed that you've gained a couple pounds so the dress felt a little tighter than it should. Maybe you should slow down on takeaway for a while. Or at least go on a run again.

You curled your hair before starting your makeup. You put on a heavy amount of makeup as you did a smokey eye with eye liner and a dark red lip to match your dress. You grab your black purse and take your wallet before ordering yourself an uber. It was 9:45 and the uber picked you up 10 minutes later. You hopped in and got there 20 minutes later. 

You walk in and see the team all sitting at a booth. You were obviously the last person to get there. "Sorry I'm late" you say as you sit down next to Hotch. "Omg Em you look so good!" Penelope squeals. "Thanks but look at JJ, you couldn't tell that she just gave birth a month ago" you say as JJ laughs. "No seriously Em, you look really good, like sparkling" JJ says.

That's pretty ironic considering you've been feeling like shit lately. Something felt off but you couldn't go to the doctors because you didn't have time to go. It was probably just a virus you caught. I mean it is December and viruses are spreading.

Hotch's POV
You got there at 10 on the dot to find Dave, Spencer and Penelope sitting at a booth. You sit down as JJ arrives just after you and then finally Derek 5 minutes later. You all wanted to wait for Emily before you started to drink. You talked about Henry and how JJ was adjusting to motherhood before everyone turns and looks at the door.

As Emily walked into the club, you couldn't look away. Her hourglass figure made your jaw drop as you just wanted to make her yours. Her dress had a deep v neck which drew your eyes in as you took a snapshot in your brain. You enjoyed seeing her in something other than work clothes. Maybe you should go clubbing with the team more often.

You knew this was highly inappropriate but you couldn't stop. Especially considering the fact that you have had sex before, you just wanted her again.

JJ and Penelope were talking about how gorgeous she looked and it took every ounce in your body not say that you agree with them.

"Well hello there princess" Morgan said with a smirk on his face. "trynna go home with someone tonight?" he asks to which she replies "always keeping my options open" as she winks back. You know that their flirtatious remarks were simply just a friendship thing and it would never go anywhere but you still got jealous every time he flirted with her as it pained you to see Emily flirt with someone.

"Who wants to do shots?" she asked all excited. "I'm in" Derek says. "Me too!" Garcia says. JJ, Spencer and Rossi also agreed before you finally gave in. "I'll pay for the first round" she says as she grabs her card and walked over to the bar. As she turned around, your eyes were glued to her. You couldn't stop staring at her round ass. You just flash-backed to that day you guys had sex and remembered how your hands fit perfectly on those two round cheeks of hers.

The dress was hugging all her curves as her hips swayed from left to right. Rossi kicked your leg as you looked at him to say ow. His eyes shift between you and Emily as she orders drinks for the team. She comes back with a tray of glasses.

Emily's POV
The bar tender hands you a tray of shots. You return back to your sitting area. You all take a shot "to JJ's return" Penelope says as you all raise your glasses in the air. You take one and get grossed out. You feel a sudden wave of nausea hit. You excuse yourself as you walk to the bathroom. Once the team were all out of sight, you started sprinting. You open up the bathroom stall and start throwing up the shot. You thankfully didn't get it on you at all.

The thought of alcohol suddenly gave you a stomach ache. The team had another round while you pretend to with them. You just kept reusing the same empty shot glass and they were too focused on their own drinks to notice. They soon drank the rest of the shots.

"I'm going to get myself a Jack and Coke. Anyone want anything? "I'll have a Long Island iced tea"
Penelope says "I'll have a martini" JJ says "I'll come with" Derek says as he starts eyeing some girl. You go up to bartender as Derek walks away and order the drinks. "Can I have a Diet Coke, martini and Long Island iced tea please" "okay, coming right up" he says as you wait.

"Here you go" he says 5 minutes later. "Thank you" you said as you walk back to the table. You pass JJ and Penelope their drinks before taking a sip of your own. You felt much better. Maybe you had gone off alcohol.

Aaron's POV:
"Here you go" she says to JJ and Penelope as she sits next to you. She drinks one shot before quickly excusing herself to the bathroom. You tried to ignore her but you knew something was up. She came back and ordered herself another drink.

"Let's dance" Emily says to JJ as she takes her hand and they walk to the dance floor. You couldn't stop staring at the way her ass moved as she walked to the dance floor and how her boobs bounced when she danced. You tried to stay subtle as you were with a group of profilers. However, they were drunk and too busy in conversation to realise what you were doing.

Emily's POV
You quickly walk back to the table with JJ and it was now just Hotch, you, JJ, and Penelope. "Where is everyone?" you ask. "Derek is off with some girl, I think he took her home" Penelope says with a chuckle. "Rossi and Reid went home" "Already?" you ask. "Emily it's already 2 am" "wow" Hotch says as he looks at the time. "It's fine you can go, we will leave soon" you tell him as he smiles and says his goodbyes.

Once Hotch is out of sight you turn to the girls. "Who's ready to party some more?" you say as they both shout. You danced some more and kept drinking your Diet Coke until you finally all called it a night.