Back from Bed Rest

Emily's POV
Ali finally cleared you to go back to work just no cases this week. You were unhappy about no cases but Aaron was happy about the decision although he would of liked if you were on bed rest for a little longer.

You spent the night at your place as you woke up to an empty bed. You showered and put on your work clothes before putting on makeup and doing your hair. Last time you saw the team, they found out that you were pregnant and sleeping with your boss so you were nervous going back to say the least. You were about to leave when you get a text from Aaron.

He texted saying that he was outside. You lock up your apartment and walk down the stairs to see him waiting for you in his car. You smile as you hop in. "To what do I owe this pleasure?" You ask as you give him a quick kiss on the lips. "Coffee?" he asks as he drives to the local coffee shop. He orders you a hot chocolate with extra whipped cream while he orders himself a black coffee. You were on the way to work when he takes one more stop at the bagel place. You started crying again as he bought you an everything bagel with whipped cream.

Aaron's POV
You get into the office and walk with Emily to her seat. "Please stay here and don't move" you tell her firmly. "Yes Sir" she says snappy. You knew that they were just her mood swings and that she would be very difficult. She then sprints to the bathroom and you follow her in. She throws up her breakfast as you just rub her back. She managed not to get any throw up on her clothes which was a surprise. She wipes her face and you walk her back to her desk. You then text Spencer and asked him to tell you whenever Emily gets up out of her chair before you started working.

Emily's POV
Your stack had grown quiet large as you started working. You were so busy that you didn't even realise that the others had arrived. "Emily" you hear Penelope squeal as she gave you the biggest hug. "Hey Penelope" you said as you hug her back. "How are you?" she asks. "I'm good, just tired" you say as you smile. Spencer walks in two minutes later as he gives you his awkward smile. "Hey Emily" he says. "Hi Spencer" "welcome back" he responds. "Thank you" you reply with a smile. "And congratulations" he says.

Derek soon walks up. "Princess is back" he says as you give him a big hug. "How are you two doing" "good" "you throwing up yet?" "Every morning" you say with a fake smile. "You better not throw up near me" he says with a wink as you start laughing. "Oh don't worry sunshine, I've already thrown up today" you say as you smirk back to him.

Rossi soon walks in and you give him a big hug. "Thank you so much for the lasagna" you say as you start tearing up again. "I'm glad you enjoyed it" he says as you start crying again. "It was really good" you say as he brings you in for an even longer hug.

JJ finally walks in and gives you the biggest hug. "How are you?" she asks as she takes a seat next to you. "These symptoms are going to be the death of me. It makes so much sense now" you say as she chuckles. "What symptoms do you have?" "Morning sickness, headaches, exhausted constantly, weird food cravings and aversions, and my hormones are crazy intense. I cried the other day because Rossi brought lasagnas." You say as she starts laughing. "Oh god, do I not miss that" she says with a laugh.

"How's life with Hotch?" she asks as you just sigh. "Horrible because I'm not cleared to have sex yet" you complain as Derek starts laughing. You stick your middle finger up at him and he stops.

"I feel so horny but I can't get any action until I get cleared which probably won't be for another 2 weeks or something crazy like that and the worst thing, Aaron doesn't even seem too upset over it. Like he's too understanding and too perfect. While I just keep snapping at him."

"I know how you felt. Will was too sweet and I was a complete asshole who just got meaner until finally the baby popped out. Now I'm an asshole because I am getting no sleep." she says. "Oh great, when will I finally stop being an asshole?"
"My guess, once the kid moves out" she says as you both start laughing.