Chapter Two Once again pulled in

...but I beg for rebirth of your supreme spirit and grant me the chance....

And pray tell little one who exactly are you trying to summon asked Hua Ying as he walked through the toppled doors.

Mo Xuanyu, stopped the spell as he looked up and saw an otherworldly divine beauty standing in front of him.

This won't do said Hua Ying as he saw the cuts made. He touched the bleeding self-made wounds and they healed instantly. Then he looked at the face covered heavily with make up, you know, Wei Wuxian is dead long gone never to be seen by this world again and you sacrificing yourself isn't going to bring him back either.

How... how do you know? Asked Mo Xaunyu

Because my dear boy, I turned my body to dust so that my soul could ascend said Hua Ying. Also, Wei was my mortal name.

You... you?

I am Hua Lee Ying, goddess of the sun name Lee and Hua supreme Demon ghost king and the fourth calamity beside my fathers and uncles, I was Wei when I was born thirty-seven years ago said Hua Ying as he changed to his male form. You understand now why it won't work?

Yes, yes, I do said Mo Xuanyu as he bowed his head, that means I have failed again, and he started crying

No, you haven't I am here, aren't I? Said Hua Ying as he sat down on the cleanest part of the floor. How about this, instead of revenge I take you away and you come study under me? It's a far way but you will be accepted there at least.

You, you would do that? Asked Mo Xuanyu

Why not? Said Hua Ying let's first clean up this mess and bring in new straw to sleep on then we can leave tomorrow as he got up, is there a well nearby?

Yes, outside replied Mo Xuanyu

They cleaned up the shed and placed everything in order then got new straw, he also helped Mo Xuanyu to clean himself of the dried blood and grime.

Come let's first clean your face and I will show you how to apply your make-up smiled Hua Ying

Eyes shining, you know how to apply make-up asked Mo Xuanyu

My dear, I am also female after all laughed Hua Ying then helped him apply his make up properly, there grabbing the bronze mirror, now you are a beauty and not a hanging corpse said Hua Ying, get some sleep, we will see your elders tomorrow.

He played the cleansing on the pipa for Mo Xuanyu and the boy fell asleep as a silver butterfly flew in and landed on his shoulder.

"Little demon where are you? Asked Hua Cheng I leave you for five minutes and you disappear!

Father, calm down I am in the village of Mo I stopped a child from sacrificing himself for nothing he tried to summon my soul, I wonder how this array ended up here said Hua Ying as he looked at the paper and recognized his writing

YOU'RE BACK IN THE MORTAL REALM!!! LITTLE DEMON YOU COME BACK HOME THIS INSTANT!!! Roared Hua Cheng

Father, if someone wants to sacrifice their life to summon me then of course I am going to appear! Argued Hua Ying

San Lang calm down, you know our son. You can't stop him, no one can stop him said Xie Lian, A-Ying just be careful please.

Mommy, no one will recognize me I am not as I use to be. Said Hua Ying smiling

What are you going to do with the boy? Asked Xie Lian

Mother he has been shunned because of his failure to produce a decent core and because he is like us, naturally we will head for Yuandao the longest way but once we get out of here and settled, I will ask uncle to come check his core for me first before I do anything or teach him anything. said Hua Ying