Hi there, Just another Notice

Good afternoon.

Yeah it's me again, so I so have an actual announcement, thrown through time will be placed on hold just before the war.....

No I am kidding what I actually want to say is this, I will be revising all my completed and ongoing series meaning that it will be made better, understanding more and most importantly I will be updating them all with at once!

When will this happen? that is easy, the first week of December as an early Christmas present to you all.

Why?

Because I want to start on the fifth book called "when you anger a dragon" of the WangXian series that began with my immortal mortal beginning.

I am hoping by next year I will be finished with all my ongoing fanfiction series so that I can start my next one so here's a vote do you want:

a the fifth installment of WangXian 'when you anger a dragon' (1)

a donghua and a very resilient Bai FengJui (2)

or do you want

a retell of Love020 this story is in-game only meaning that the actual character are not my main focus it's their gaming avatar (wow right... not)(3).

Also with my original novel guys just read it if you want no pressure really it was meant for the watty's in any case but truly I believe the way that I made this story is what many can relate to but at the end of the day it is still up to you.

All up to you and yes I am starting the revisement with the very beginning.

Love you all sorry not sorry that you are going to read everything over again.

*laughing manically*

with this being said all notices will be removed making the story telling smoother and uninterrupted