Chapter 11 The truth comes to Light

Staring at the spot where Le' Fray just left the feeling of foreboding crept up to him, he needed to finish this then get home it was safer, home was safer. Hua Ying shook his head and walked out the door of his room and silently opened the door to Lan Zhan's making sure that he was still asleep he closed it then walked out the inn and breathed in the stale air, he missed Yuandao at times like these.

He made sure that everything was built around the forest and not through it, the animals never bothered them because everyone was there, ghosts, heaven's officials and celestial's all among the mortals. He missed his training ground where he trained all the little ones and ran with them, he missed his measuring snake!

Yes, home was safe, soon it wouldn't be safe for him here and that look Le' Fray gave him means he'd be in the middle once again.

Walked just to the outskirts of town to a desolated area, Hua Ying took out the bamboo flute, placed it on his lips and played a melody that he had made for Wen Ning all those years ago before he came conscience. As he waited, he thought as to why he had never summoned Wen Ning in front of Lan Zhan and the reason was purely fear, fear that if he had Lan Zhan would cut down Wen Ning for what happened at koi tower, that and he wanted to hide his identity.

He had never thought that Lan Zhan had already figured it out but how, thinking back it wasn't because of Jin Ling because he never knew the brat was his Shijie's until Jiang Cheng came and being concerned with A-Yu, Lan Zhan never had the chance to see his eyes, until he called Wen Ning then he stared he said it wasn't because of Wen Ning because Lan Zhan didn't know that once you waken a corpse it stays loyal to its master so in Lan Zhan's mind anyone with enough knowledge of demonic cultivation and spiritual essence could've summoned Wen Ning. Hua Ying looked up as he heard the jingle of the chain before his figure appeared out of the shadows. Wen Ning was dressed in all black and the clothes was tattered his head was cast down as he came to a halt in front of Hua Ying.

Brother whispered Hua Ying as he reached for Wen Ning's face, lift your head. As Wen Ning lifted his head Hua Ying saw the pupil-less eyes, white and staring the black veins ran across his jaw and down his chest, this was what happened when he raged, how is he so calm? Who would lock away my A-Ning's conscience? Hua Ying took his hand away and placed it behind his back and slowly paced around Wen Ning.

Wen Ning shifted wanting to follow Hua Ying's footsteps, but Hua Ying looked up at him. Stand properly said Hua Ying then continued his pace looking for any irregularities but found none.

A-Ning what have they done to you? Asked Hua Ying there were many signs of torture, Hand ordered Hua Ying and Wen Ning extended his right arm Hua Ying softly grabbed his wrist and examined the iron cuff the was locked on Wen Ning, Wen Ning how is it possible for you to break these chains, wait no you didn't break them said Hua Ying as he followed the chains, you just ripped them from the wall he laughed.

They said you were turned to ashes just as sister Qing, yet they kept you. Bastards all of them are cruel torturous bastards! First, they try and restore the full stygian tiger seal and when that didn't work, they tied you up and tried to make you theirs they really should be punished, I never should've stopped the ghost realm until the all-perished growled Hua Ying as he pressed his fingers into Wen Ning's hair and felt around for the acapnial points, finding a hard nib on the right side and left side of his head Hua Ying grabbed and pulled.

Three needles on each side that looked like golden nails, so they couldn't control you while you were sane so instead, they tried to destroy that and your humanity? Fools what a bunch of fools, I'm sorry for the pain said Hua Ying as he changed to female and healed what he could from Wen Ning. It isn't enough it I was at least at 50% I could return you to your conscience but for now A-Ning I have healed what I could, and it will come back slowly. Said Hua Ying