Chapter Five Cloud Recesses

Once inside the room of the Inn, Lan Zhan Laid Hua Ying carefully down, and stripped him of his outer robes, Lan Zhan suddenly paused as he realized that is was no talisman that helped Hua Ying change form as the skin was flawless, he carefully turned his female from onto her side as he gently cleaned the wound, bits of bark and charred skin and a light infection, Lan Zhan removed a salve from within his robes and applied it gently before covering the wound with new gauze then carefully rolled her onto her side.

Is it really you? whispered Lan Zhan as he touched Hua Ying's face. Removing the few stands of hair that plastered to Hua Ying face.

Mother cried Mo Xuanyu as he ran into the room and kneeled before the bed

Master Mo said Lan Sizhui then bowed, sorry father when master Mo heard of maiden Hua Lee

It is fine said Lan Zhan, Xuanyu she will be fine after some rest

Why did you bind mother, MOTHER DOESN'T WANT TO BE NEAR YOU! Grandfather would've helped if it wasn't for you cried Mo Xuanyu I wish Yin Yu was here he said as he played with the black ring on Hua Ying's finger

I am here A-Yu said a man wearing a silver mask, come move let me see too little demon.

Yin Yu... mother was hit with sect leader Jiang's purple lightening; mother was thrown into a tree he said as he held onto Yin Yu

Hush now A-Yu let me see alright come now... calm down said Yin Yu

Yin Yu approached Hua Ying and check him over before taking a bottle from his belt and sat Hua Ying up and gave him the liquid, then gently placed him down again and covered him with the blanket, he then went and check at Lan Zhan by just grabbing his hand.

Make sure he receives these, every two hours, he will have nightmares and call out, silence the room... you need this, take three and meditate unless you want to die an untimely death and hurt our little demon further said Yin Yu then turned and touched Mo Xuanyu's shoulder. A-Yu, A-Ying will be fine, A-Ying is stronger than anyone you know... trust me, go with this boy you are safe.

How... how do I call on you if you aren't here asked Mo Xuanyu

I am always watching said Yin Yu then walked out

Master Mo? Who was that? asked Lan Sizhui as Mo Xuanyu whipped his face.

Yin Yu is mother's guardian and brother smiled Mo Xuanyu, he is very handsome without his mask but will never show until mother asks.

Get settled we shall be staying the night said Lan Zhan

If Yin Yu said to take those then second master Lan you should take those, don't hurt mother than what you already have said Mo Xuanyu as he got up. Mother has been hurt enough...

He then bowed and walked out.

Lan Zhan looked at the sea blue pearled tablets before placing them in his mouth and swallowing them with some tea, he instantly felt much better than he had previously, his core settled but heeding the advice he placed Bichen at his side and meditated.

Hua Ying's nightmare

"Hua Ying let himself fall from the cliff but Lan Zhan caught him.

Lan Zhan smiled Hua Ying

Lan Zhan let me go...

Jiang Cheng walked up slowly his eyes red from crying, he picked up his sword as the tears still ran

Jiang Wanyin stop it said Lan Zhan as he held tight to Hua Ying as the blood ran down from the wound he sustained

Wei WuXian, GO TO HELL screamed Jiang Cheng as he struck the rocks. intending to stab Hua Ying or sever Lan Zhan's arm