Chapter Three Back at Dafan Mountain

Mother, why didn't we stay? Asked Mo Xuanyu

There is a person I do not wish to meet said Hua Ying as the memories came flooding back, he remembered before that bastard chose to seal himself when he saw him tonight on the roof saving his disciples, he remembered all the pain afterwards, no he did not what to meet that man ever, Hua Ying rubbed his chest as he thought, his head throbbing with pain as the memories came flooding back.

This was one of the people who had fought with him before, so he should retreat quickly. He was in a hurry to find a mount, as he passed a courtyard and saw a big millstone inside. A donkey was tied to the handle, chewing on its mouth. When it saw him run over rashly, it seemed like it was surprised, and eyed him sideways as if it was a real person. Hua Ying made eye contact with him for one second, and was immediately touched by the minuscule amount of contempt in its eyes.

Little one, do you want to escape with me? Instead of pushing and carrying a heavy load you get to see the world and when we reach home you get to be free said Hua Ying to the donkey.

The donkey eyeing Hua Ying then laid it's face on Hua Ying chest, then let's go my friend as he unbound the donkey and placed Mo Xuanyu on top and led them out. As dawn came over the horizon.

Only a few days passed, he named the donkey little apple as it seemed to love apples, they bought food and other things such as a sleeping mat and got terrified when his father showed up after he told them what had happened through the array.

Calm yourself, little demon, I won't force you. You did right by fleeing said Hua Cheng

Daddy, this is Mo Xuanyu, A-Yu this is my father one of the ghost kings crimson rain sought flower and the one in white is my mother heavenly emperor Tai Zi Danxia said Hua Ying introducing them.

Don't you mean empress? Asked Mo Xuanyu

Laughing no, no, my mother is male, all male but beautiful said Hua Ying smiling

Then how did you? How were you....

Conceived? A spiritual egg that they both created with the help from my grandmother the phoenix queen and my great uncles, the four pillars of heaven, he said Hua Ying smiling

Oh... Mo Xuanyu blushed beet red as he bowed and introduced himself.

Is this the child? You said he was fifteen A-Ying said Xie Lian

Mommy, he looks fifteen I only found out the next morning after I spoke to father, he is twenty-seven. Pouted Hua Ying and he is a child in our eyes considering our age.

True, true. What are you going to do? Asked Hua Cheng

I want to make it to PiQu village and have uncle Wang Fang look at him then use a shortening distance array and go to Yuandao and hand him over to Mei Nianqing to start his training, but after what happened. If I am lucky my path won't be swayed said Hua Ying as his wraith butterflies started getting agitated again.

Be calm A-Ying said Xie Lian

How can I be calm! YOU KNOW WHAT HE DID!!! TIME AND TIME AGAIN I GET HURT, I SUFFER! I am the one that cries, every time said Hua Ying, as Mo Xuanyu came and held him tight like a child does a mother.

You remember asked Xie Lian surprised

I wanted to forget said Hua Ying as tears formed in his eyes, I needed to forget but now... how can I? The tea does not work on a demon, and I am a mortal within an immortal's body, nothing will work... I cannot escape...

We can take him, then you come home said Hua Cheng seeing his son's distress

A-Yu won't survive, he is too weak, he is not me when I was five Father. The time it takes to get to your shrine will be enough to at least build a stronger core and he will have enough strength as well and not just bones said Hua Ying