Chapter Fifteen The true Form of the Demon Ghost Supreme

There is no reaction? What if he lost his marbles?! Asked Lan Jingyi as he waved his hand in front of Hua Ying's face

I said already that Empathy is very dangerous! Said Jin Ling

Well, it was because your head was up in the clouds and did not ring the bell in time. Sneered Lan Jingyi

Hua Ying had finally came to. He stood up against the coffin. A-Qing, having already left his body, leaned on the coffin as well.

The boys swarmed around him as though they were a litter of piglets and all talk at the same time, He's up, he's up!

Whew, he hasn't lost his marbles. Said Lan Jingyi

Hasn't he lost his marbles to begin with? To do something s dangerous stated Jin ling

With loud chatters surrounding his ears, Hua Ying was already pissed and was trying to control himself.

Don't be so loud. My head feels awful. Growled Hua Ying

Mother are you alright asked Mo Xuanyu

They quieted at once.

I will be soon said Hua Ying as he looked down, reached into the coffin, and slightly opened Xiao XingChen's collars. As he had expected, at his neck, there was a thin yet fatal wound.

Then Hua Ying turned to A-Qing. Thank you for showing me what happened to my uncle, don't worry your wish... I will see it fulfilled, if you go to Phoenix-Lotus Hall, Yin Yu will be waiting tell him I sent you. Said Hua Ying

Beside the edge of the coffin, A-Qing put her palms together and saluted Hua Ying a couple of times.

He turned to the disciples and Mo Xuanyu,

Stay here, all of you. The walking corpses in the city won't be able to come here. I'll be back soon. Said Hua Ying

Just what did you see during Empathy? Asked Lan Jingyi

It's too long of a story. I'll tell you later. Said Hua Ying as he felt his eyes already bleeding red

Can't you sum it up? Don't leave us at a cliffhanger! Cried Jin Ling

Xue Yang must die. Then be punished said Hua Ying turned his head grinning at the boys as they took a step back, then he walked out

Unable to hold his anger any longer he changed to his true supreme demon ghost form, black and red poppies were intwined in his hair with gold wire and his horns showed light reflecting off the silver that veined within with the onyx black, in the middle was white jaded bleeding hearts. As he walked his outer robe and hair waved around him like he was submerged under water, his skin pale as moonlight, his fingertips were black with gold dust. His eyes menacing as his lips were curved in a permanent sneer, he looked as deadly as he was beautiful. Amid the dense fog that stretched as far as the eye could see, the knocks of A-Qing's pole led the way for him. The two moved rapidly and immediately returned to where the fight happened.

Lan Zhan and Xue Yang had already gone outside. The sword glares of Bichen and Jiangzai clashed, the fight was at a critical moment. Bichen was calm and unhurried, gaining the upper hand, while Jiangzai lashed out as though it was a rabid dog, somehow managing to keep up. However, within the dreadful white fog, Lan Zhan had difficulties with vision, yet since Xue Yang had lived so many years in the city like A-Qing, he was able to know where he was even if he closed his eyes. Thus, the fight was in a deadlock. Notes of the guqin sometimes thundered through the fog, preventing the groups of walking corpses that wanted to approach.

Just as Hua Ying was about to take out his flute, two black figures slammed in front of him as if they were two iron pagodas. Wen Ning was pressing Song Lan onto the ground. Both corpses held each other's necks with their hands, their knuckles cracking loudly.