Chapter 20 Death of Mo Xuanyu

The time was about to run out. Hua Ying couldn't care less about hiding himself, flying all the way back to the guest residences. By chance, Lan Zhan happened to open the door. And thus, with a struggling thrust, he threw himself onto Lan Zhan's face.

Paperman Hua Ying stuck like glue to half of Lan Zhan's face. It looked as though it was shivering. Lan Zhan's eyes were covered by its two wide sleeves. He let it shiver for a while before gingerly picking it up.

A while later, once his soul had returned successfully, Hua Ying immediately took a deep breath. He raised his head, opened his eyes, and suddenly stood up. Yet, having not expected his body to still be disoriented, he felt dizzy and leaned forward. Seeing this, Lan Zhan caught him in his arms. Tears poured down Hua Ying's face as his anger soared

All because of jealousy! ALL BECAUSE OF HIS FUCKING JEALOUSY MY OLDER BROTHER SUFFERED EVEN WORSE THAN WHAT I DID roared Hua Ying

Hua Ying? Asked Lan Zhan

Hua Ying tugged him; Let's go!

Lan Zhan didn't ask for too many details, either. He stood up so that they could leave before finally asking, Where to?

The Fragrant Palace! The bronze mirror in there is the entrance to a secret room. His wife found out some secret of his and he dragged her inside, and she should still be there as of now! And Mingjue's head is in there as well! Said Hua Ying as he stormed out

Jin Guangyao would strengthen the seal on Nie Mingjue's head again and move it somewhere else. However, even if he could move the head, he wouldn't be able to move his wife, Qin Su! After all, she was the mistress of Koi Tower. She attended the banquet just a while ago. If such a respected person had suddenly disappeared into nowhere, it'd be impossible for anyone not to suspect something. By taking advantage of this opportunity and barging inside, they could use their speed to prevent Jin Guangyao from having time to weave lies or shut Qin Su up! The two attacked with tremendous force, kicking to the side anyone who tried to stop them. Jin Guangyao had trained the disciples around the Fragrant Palace to be more than alert. As soon as someone intruded, they would shout the alert even if they couldn't defend anything, so that they could warn the master within the Fragrant Palace. However, at times like this, people often had the tendency to fall victim to their own wisdom. The louder the disciples' alerts were, the more disadvantageous the situation was to Jin Guangyao. It was because of how countless sects had assembled here today. Aside from cautioning Jin Guangyao to take guard against the intruders, the alerts would draw them over as well!

The first to hurry over was Jin Ling. His sword was already unsheathed in his hand

Why are you here? Asked Jin Ling

As he spoke, Lan Zhan had already walked up three steps of the ruyi stairs and unsheathed Bichen.

This is my uncle's bedchamber. Have you gone to the wrong place? No, you're the intruders, aren't you? What do you want? Asked Jin Ling again

The cultivators who had gathered at Koi Tower also came over, one after another. All were surprised. The cultivators both frowned and panicked. No sound came from within the palace. Hua Ying readily knocked on the doors.

Sect Leader Jin? Chief Jin? Called Hua Ying

Just what do you want? Everyone is here because of you! This is my uncle's bedchamber, bedchamber, you understand?! Roared Jin Ling. Haven't I told you not to...

ZeWu-Jun walked over, and Lan Zhan looked at him. As their eyes met, ZeWu-jun's expression hesitated before immediately becoming more complex, as though he found something unbelievable. It seemed that he already understood. Nie Mingjue's head was right inside of the Fragrant Palace.