PARK JIMIN

Author's Note: I saw a snippet from a vlog of a celebrity renting a man in Seoul to accompany them, and because of that, I was inspired to write this. 

3... 2... 1... Here yah go...

Park Jimin, 28, is a successful entrepreneur

Park Jimin, 28, is a successful entrepreneur. He owns a mall in the heart of Gangnam. He also owns a café in Busan which is managed by his parents. He has everything he needs, and he could not ask for more as blessings keeps coming on his fate. Financially, he is excellently stable but there is one thing that he is unlucky of, his love life.

He had a girlfriend once, but they broke up because the girl cheated on her. He was deeply hurt, and he promised himself not to fall in love again. He focused on his business, and look at him now, he is living his dream.

"Oppa, you need to take a break. The time is ticking, you're already twenty-eight," Park Jihyo, 25, his younger sister told him as she checks a fashion catalog in his office.

"If you mean, searching for a woman, no, I don't have time for that. Why can't you just be happy that I am earning, and because of that you can have whatever you want?"

She sighs, putting the catalog back on the coffee table. "Aren't you longing for love?"

"NO! You know what, you leave now. It seems that you have no proper intention but to just annoy me. Appa and Omma, they don't force me to date, but you, aigoo!" Jimin expressed exasperated but his sister was not affected at all. She is obviously used to her brother's attitude.

Jihyo shakes her head and smirks at him while she walks closer to his desk, "Don't you miss having someone to cuddle with?"

"Park Jihyo..." this time, Jimin darted her a glare.

She shrugs and smiles at him. He knows, she had planned something again.

"Don't tell me..." he says narrowing his eyes on her.

She nods, "You're right, I've set-up a date for you tonight." She squeals with a giggle.

"Again," Jimin sighs. "I won't come."

"Oppa, believe me, this time, it won't be a failure," she says to him excitedly with her wide smile. 

"No, just go!" Jimin said sternly.

Jihyo leered and raised a brow, "Arasseo, then I will have your Maserati." She shows him the car key and he was wide-eyed, surprised.

"Omo, how did you get that?" He stood from his seat.

"I will give this back to you if you attend the date I've arranged," she said with an annoying smirk and rushes her way out.

Jimin was too lazy to run and to follow his sister because he knows, she will do everything for him to come to every date she has arranged.