BABE

Jimin woke up with a severe headache. He's not feeling fine at all especially when he saw the text message of Jeongyeon. 

"What did I do? Why did she send something like this?" he wonders getting more irritated from the fact that he can't remember what he did. He checked the call history, and it showed her number. 

"I called her?" he asked himself when he saw the arrow-up icon. "Did I initiate the call? What did I tell her?"

He tries hard to recall what happened until a bit of memory flashed on his mind. He was scrolling the names on his phonebook from last night and intended to call his ex, but it looks like he pressed the wrong name. He called Miss which is Jeongyeon's name on his phone. 

"Fuck you Jimin," he cursed at himself realizing the foolishness he made. 

All of a sudden, his phone beeps. He got a new message from Jeongyeon a.k.a. Miss.

Mister, good morning.
I hope you're fine now.
I'll be picking you up later,
5PM at the mall you're
working at. Please wear
what I bought for you.

Reading her text makes his cheeks blush in shame. He's now terrified to face her. Whatever he said, he's sure that it was worth of an embarrassment.

"Should I just ditch her?"

Jeongyeon tried calling Mister's number at 4PM but he is not answering

Jeongyeon tried calling Mister's number at 4PM but he is not answering. "Why is he not picking up?" she wonders and then decided to text him instead. 

Hey, I'm on my way
Kindly bring my coat
from yesterday. Please
answer my call later.

She went out from her place wearing a Jimmy Choo outfit. It might not be a convenient style in a fall-winter weather like this, but she wants to look good and in shape in front of her classmates who looked down on her before. 

She drove to the mall and when she reached the parking lot, she dialed his number but still he's not answering

She drove to the mall and when she reached the parking lot, she dialed his number but still he's not answering. She then decided to go out and looked for him inside. She approached the janitor she saw on the ground floor from yesterday.