DATE?

Jeongyeon woke up late and found an already organized couch in the living room. She searched for Tong in every corner of the apartment but he's nowhere to be found. She checked outside and saw Chan, her bodyguard, with a cup of coffee on his hand. He greeted her a good morning in which she responded a slight smile and a nod. 

"Did you see Tong?" she asked him. 

"Oh, Sir left at 7:30. Do you want some coffee Ma'am?" 

"Thanks, but no," she says and starts murmuring about Jimin not even notifying her that he left. 

She went back inside and heard her phone ringing. She dashed to where she left it, at the coffee table in the living room. 

She saw Tong's number flashing and answered it immediately. 

"Yah! Why did you leave without telling me?" she complained disappointed. 

"Aigoo, my assignment is done, and you were asleep. Anyway, I just texted you the details for the transfer. I hope to receive the payment within the day, but no pressure. I just like to inform you that I brought the oranges with me."

"You're a theft."

"Stop being mad like a girlfriend. I ordered you food, it's in the stove. If you don't like it, give it to Chan."

"Why would I give it if I'm hungry?" she uttered still with her annoyed tone. She heard a giggle on the line. 

"Okay, I am sorry if I left without any notice. Besides, I'll see you again, so I didn't bother to wake you up and say goodbye. This isn't a goodbye right? You will still rent me?"

"Whatever, I'll transfer the payment now," she hanged up un-heartedly.

Jimin was on his way to his office when he called her. It's nearly nine and he has an appointment with his investor. It was really not his intention to leave but the meeting is very important. He notified his secretary that he gave his bank information to her and instructed to transfer the payment to a specific account. Seungkwan did what his boss wanted. 

Done transferring Sir.
It was under her name

Okay, thanks. Did you 
put a reminder to put
it as anonymous?

Yes, Sir

Thanks. I'm on my way
Make sure that the 
conference is ready

Noted, Sir.