ON AND OFF

Jeongyeon's staffs were surprised when they saw her walking into the office.

"Ma'am I thought you're on leave today?" Chaeyoung asked.

She shrugs trying not to break down, but she still did. She bursts into tears. She hastily gets inside her space and locks the door. She hated how her boyfriend cold-heartedly treated her. It was just too painful to bear as she was used to him being sweet and affectionate. She wanted to apologize but how can she do it if he ignores her. She cries there alone for more minutes. She contemplates of what she can do to ease his madness until an idea popped inside her head. "Food..." Cooking something he likes has been her way of apologizing when she knows she's at fault. She immediately stood and left her office. 

She went to the grocery store and shopped for the ingredients she will need for Tangsuyuk (Korean Sweet and Sour Pork Dish), Jjampong and Kimbap. She was hopeful that this would work like it has always been in the past. After doing the grocery, she took a cab to his place and cleaned the dining and the living room. She also did the laundry of his and her clothes. She had a lot of time, so she also cleaned their bedroom. She replaced the curtains, the beddings and pillowcases, vacuumed the foam and the carpet. She arranged the furniture and the contents of those until she found a Tiffany blue box inside the bedside drawer. When she opens it, her world stops for a moment. There's a ring sparkling with diamonds and as she closely looks at the shank (the actual band of the ring), there are small letters engraved JPJY. A realization hits her, "Did he plan to propose to me?" 

Her heart is thumping so loud. She puts back the ring inside the box and the box inside the drawer. It worsens her guilt. She admits, she lost some time with him when she started taking care of Namjoon. She was aware that it will affect their relationship, but she still kept going as she knows with all her soul that her ex won't be able to change her mind or her heart because she's sure of Jimin. But she truly understands where her boyfriend is coming from and all she wants now is to apologize to him and make-up with those times when he felt that he's not important.

She texted Jihyo: 

Please tell your brother 
that I'll stay in your place.

Why is that?

He'll probably avoid me. 
If he knows that I am in his
house, for sure he would
not get home.

Okay, got it.

Thank you.

I am sorry for the way he acts.

I totally understand. We'll be fine.

Jeongyeon prepares the dishes as careful as possible

Jeongyeon prepares the dishes as careful as possible. She strictly followed the recipe which her father gave her as she badly wants the meal to be delicious. Once she's done with the cooking, she took a quick shower and wore a white dress with cherry prints. She puts on a light make-up and after, she prepares the dining table.