LOVE

Jimin's household was awakened with numerous rings on the doorbell. It was only five in the morning. Jimin stood straight from his bed and Jeongyeon followed him. He checks the monitor and saw his Appa clicking the doorbell continuously.

"It's Appa," he said glancing at Jeongyeon.

His mother then appears alongside his sister.

"Who's that?" Mi-jeong asked.

"Appa," Jimin answered.

"Aigoo, don't open the gate," her mother says furiously.

"Omma, come on, talk to him," Jimin yawns. "He will not stop ringing the bell."

Mi-jeong sighs, "I don't want to talk to him. Jihyo, you go and talk to your Appa."

"Aigoo, you two are like teenagers," Jihyo complains as she goes out of the door. She opens the gate and greets her father who immediately inquires about Mi-jeong.

"She doesn't want to talk to you," Jihyo told him.

"She's still mad?"

"Very mad. You know that she hates it when she sees you smoking. Besides, that's bad for your health."

"I know and I am sorry."

"When are you planning to quit it, Appa?"

"I promise I will never smoke again."

"You gotta be true with your words or Omma will definitely divorce you. She has a lawyer now."

"What?"

"Jimin Oppa's girlfriend, my best friend."

"Jiminie has a girlfriend now?"

Jihyo nods with a sleepy smile. "She's inside. Omma has been asking her about the process of divorce."

"Your mother is crazy."

"I will also do that if I am on her shoes. Appa, Omma just cares about you. She loves you that's why she wants you to stop smoking."

"I know, and I am really sorry."

"You apologize to Omma and please keep it calm. I want to go back to sleep," Jihyo says letting her father in. Meanwhile, Mi-jeong cursed when she saw what her daughter did. "Why did she let him in? Oh fuck."

"Omma, make up with Appa please. Do it as calm as possible. I want to sleep more. I am still tired from last night."

"Why? Did you two did it?" Mi-jeong curiously asked.

"Aigoo, Omma!" Jimin whines and pulls Jeongyeon with him back to his bedroom. "I am sorry about that," he says closing the door as Jeongyeon sits on his bed.

Jimin then sat beside her, and he lets his back fall on his bed. His eyes are fixed on the ceiling. "Omma always comes here when she's annoyed at Appa. He's loyal but he has a habit. He smokes a lot and just a year ago, he had pneumonia. Omma, just wants him to stop but he's having a hard time quitting it."

Jeongyeon then puts her hand on his lap and began to squeeze his upper leg. "Do you have a habit too?"

"No, I don't smoke or gamble. I am just addicted to work."

She releases him and lies down beside him, "Don't overwork yourself."

"You too."

Jeongyeon looks at him and he also did. They both smiled. "I think I have new addiction..." Jimin mumbled.

She creases her forehead in curiosity.

"You," he says and giggles. Jeongyeon laughs as he plants a soft kiss on her head, "I love you."