I LOVE YOU

Jimin was looking for Jeongyeon as he wants her to meet his architect, but according to his master, she excused herself and went to the comfort room. He was about to introduce Jae Suk to Namjoon when one of the guests caught his Master's attention and talked with that person. He then decided to introduce Namjoon to other potential people who may avail his service. Jimin is a great friend indeed. Actually, he has been a great help to Namjoon in getting clients. He had successfully referred seven big clients in the past and by this time, Namjoon is sure that he will have new ones. He feels like he's reaching his goals in a short span of time. Well, thanks to the connection he has with Jimin.

 When Jimin saw that Jae Suk was already free, he pulled Namjoon to meet him.

"Master, this is Kim Namjoon, my architect, and Namjoon, this is my Master, Yoo Jae Suk," Jimin finally introduced. Namjoon shook the hand of Jae Suk, and they exchanged wide smiles. 

"A while ago, I met your girlfriend and now, your architect. Wow! Are you getting married soon?" Jae Suk teased Jimin. 

Jimin shakes his head, "I haven't bought a ring yet."

"You should buy asap," Jae Suk laughs.

"You already have a girlfriend?" Namjoon asked curiously.

"Well, I am dating her and there's no label yet, but I want to assume that she is already my girlfriend. I just can feel that she loves me back," he flushed.

"Wow! I am happy for you man!" Namjoon tapped his shoulder. 

"Thanks. Anyway, Master wants to build a penthouse, you might want to present your ideas to him," Jimin suggests.

"Really Sir?" Namjoon shyly looks at Jae Suk.

"Yes, actually I badly need a good architect."

"Well, your problem is now solved Master," Jimin snaps as he smiles proudly. "He's the best."

"Am I?" Namjoon shakes his head.

"Don't be so modest. I'll leave you with him, I'll look for my girl first." Jimin then left the two and looked around. All of a sudden, his phone vibrates from his pocket. He immediately gets it and sees his sister's number flashing. 

"Yes, Jihyo-ssi?" he answered.

"Oppa, I am driving Jeongyeon home."

"Huh? Why? What happened?" He began to worry. He walks out of the hall to hear his sister more clearly.

"You know, we're girls. Dysmenorrhea, for sure you're familiar with that."

"Does she need a medicine? A pain reliever?"

"Nah, I have stock. I'll be back after I sent her home."

"What? No, don't leave her."

"You're too overprotective. You're not like that to me. I am getting envious."

"Aigoo! Just don't leave her! Chan won't be able to make it tonight to guard her."

"Arasseo, take charge of the party then."

"Can I talk to her?"

"I'll put you on the speaker."

"Aniya! Give her the phone!" he demanded but to his surprise, Jeongyeon spoke, "Tong, I am sorry. I just needed to leave."

He immediately toned down, "Aigoo, sshhh, don't apologize. Jihyo has a medicine for that. Drink it when you get to her house. You take care, okay?"

Jihyo then mumbled on the side, "Aigoo, he's never been this kind."