TOM AND JERRY

Jihyo informed Jeongyeon that her Oppa will be picking her up instead since she lets him borrow her Mercedes-Benz. Jeongyeon is astonished from the fact that her best friend and her brother trust him so much to the point that they can entrust him their cars. 

"What's really in you, Mister or should I say Tong Tong?" she wonders as she waits at the lobby of her apartment building. "Is that really his name? Is Jihyo playing jokes on me again?" She is actually bothered that she doesn't know that much about this Oppa but there's something in him that makes her feel safe whenever she's with him. "What's it? What does he have?"

There's only one way to answer all her questions and that is to get to know him. Will she ever get to know him?

After few minutes, he finally texted her that he is already at the front of the building. She quickly walked out and saw her best friend's car. She hopped in at the front seat and she can't help it, she checked him out. He's wearing a simple black sweater paired with a denim pants and white Converse shoes. 

"Woah! We have the same outfits!" Jeongyeon was surprised by the coincidence as she is wearing the exact same color of top, same denim pants and same brand of shoes. "This is fascinating! Did we talk?"

Jimin just shook his head, uninterested. He focuses on the road as he drives quite in full speed since it's still early in the morning and there's not much traffics. 

"Good morning by the way," she greets with a smile. She looks at him and waits for his response, but it looks like he doesn't have a plan to react. Her smile fades as she averts her attention to the view outside the window.

"Fasten your seatbelt Miss," he muttered noticing that she hasn't put on the belt. 

Jeongyeon was startled a bit when she heard his voice. "Oh, I thought you don't know how to talk," she mocks him with her calm voice while doing what he asked her to do. 

He just swallowed a lump and continued to focus on the road. Frankly, he is nervous, and he doesn't know why. He's just so good in pretending that he's fine but deep inside, he is struggling. Maybe, he's just used to in meeting the women matched up with him by his sister only once and then goodbye right after. Or he's just not used to in having a company other than his family or his colleagues. He doesn't know what to do or what to say so he accelerates more to beat his nerves with the adrenaline. 

"Do you know where we are heading?" she asked. 

"You said in Gyeonggi-do, right?"

"Where in Gyeonggi-do?"

Jimin glanced at her and then back on the road, "Where?"

"Pocheon-si. But have you had your breakfast already?"

"Yes," he answered shortly.

She nods with a pout and says softly, "I haven't."

"Do you want to stop by at a drive-thru?" he asked unsure. 

She shakes her head, "It's alright. I still feel full frankly," she lied. She just doesn't want to cause a delay since it looks like he's on a rush. There was silence after until she was unaware that she has fallen asleep. Jimin stopped by at a fast-food chain and bought food using Jihyo's card. He stole it from her as a revenge with all her teasing. Speaking of her, she is currently in China for another negotiation and if she finds out about this, she'll freak out for sure. He can't wait for that.

Jimin bought baked macaroni and hot cappuccino for her. He's not sure if she'll like it but Jihyo likes those. As what they say, best friends usually have compatible tastes. "I hope she'll consume these," he prays.