BIRTHDAY GIRL

Jimin was signing some important documents when he receives a text message from the woman he calls as Miss. 

Can we meet now?

He sighs and replied: No, I am busy

He puts his phone back on the table and signs another document. After few seconds, his device beeps again.

But you're paid, meet me Mister
I'll buy you some clothes for tomorrow

"What the hell!" He hates it. He hates that she is bothering him. He hates his sister that she got him in this situation. He almost forgot that he'll accompany her to her reunion event. He's not excited about it. He feels forced to go since Jihyo still holds his neck for another huge contract.

He sighs and then calls his secretary named Seungkwan Boo. He asked him about his appointment for the day and it seems that things are in favor of the woman since Seungkwan told him that his meeting with a client was cancelled due to flight conflict. Jimin just nods and his secretary left.

Where are you Mister?

She's really eager and desperate. 

Meet me at Parklights Mall. 10AM sharp.
Don't waste my time Miss

Demanding. I am on my way Mister
What are you wearing by the way?

Why do you ask?

How will I know if it's you?

Orange shirt. Black slacks.

Thank you. I'll be there in a few.

Jimin finished signing the documents first and at 9:50AM, he got up from his seat and went out

Jimin finished signing the documents first and at 9:50AM, he got up from his seat and went out. He realized that he's just wearing a pair of slippers when he was already inside the elevator. He feels lazy to go back in his office, so he went with it down to the ground floor. He looks like a random normal shopper.