PROMISE

Jimin woke up without Jeongyeon by his side. He's still sleepy yet he forced himself to get up and walked to the kitchen. There he found her cooking some bacons. With half-opened eyes, he reached her and hugged her from the back to which Jeongyeon responded with a sweet giggle.

"Missed me that much?" she asked with a tease on her tone.

Jimin rests his chin on her shoulder and tightens his embrace, "I had a bad dream."

"What it's about?"

"I forgot, all I know is that it was so bad, and I got so mad," he says with his sleepy voice.

Jeongyeon hums placing her other free hand on his arms giving his skin some gentle strokes.

"Are you fine now?" she asks.

Jimin smiles and pecks her neck, "More than fine. I feel happy now."

Jeongyeon felt his mouth curves a smile as his lips still brush her skin. It sends good shivers down her spine. She giggles.

"It tickles..." she mumbles.

"I'll brush my teeth first so I can kiss you a good morning," he says releasing her.

"You don't have to," she stopped him by holding his hand. She pouts like telling him that he can kiss her, but he shakes his head, "I want French kiss." Then he winks at her before leaving.

Jeongyeon can't help but laugh and consciously she smells her breath with her palm. "Not bad. Smells coffee though," she mumbles. She then quickly cooked the bacon by turning the fire into high and immediately after, she turned the stove off. She ran to her bag sitting on the couch in the living room to get her toothbrush and toothpaste. After the haste brushing, she prepares the meal on the table by the pool. It was already nine in the morning and the sun is shining brightly. No hint of rain. "It will be a good day," she mumbled happily.

Meanwhile, it took Jimin an hour to prepare himself. He shaves off some growing hair on his chin, brushes his teeth, gargles thoroughly, washes his body. Then he scans his closet with a good pair of outfit but after fifteen minutes of matching his clothes, he settles with a plain white shirt and white shorts. "I need a new wardrobe," he says annoyed at himself, but for sure Jeongyeon is more annoyed at him by now. She has been calling him for the ninth time and when he went out, she clapped loudly, "Woah! Congratulations! You made it through! Our food is cold by now!"

He runs to her and grabs her hand. "I am sorry."

"How can I be mad if you're looking that hot."

"I am not, it's a simple fit."

"Stop being so modest, looks like you cleaned yourself. Why? Are we having it already?"

"Having what?"

"Baby?"

He chokes and laughs, "After we get married."

She squints her eyes at him, "Are we getting married?"

"If you say yes, why not?"

She stopped walking, "Jimin, I am serious."

Jimin smiles at her and all of a sudden, he gets something from his back pocket. Jeongyeon is getting nervous but excited. He covers his hand with his other hand.

"Is he going to propose at me now?" her inner self wonders. Jimin then started counting, three, two, one... Jeongyeon is so focused on his hands when all of a sudden, he shows her a finger heart. Her heartbeat dropped for a second there.

"Yah!" she whines aloud.

"Gotcha!" he laughs.

She slaps his shoulder. "I thought you're going to propose!"