INTIMATE CONVERSATION

Jimin cannot focus on his 'moment' with Jeongyeon as the thought of having her stalker around is bugging him. Chan is still unreachable along with his partner, and her sister too is not answering his call. She must be really busy with her boyfriend. He is annoyed and getting more irritated because they should only be buying the butter, but Jeongyeon is filling the basket with chips and other stuffs. 

"Why are you buying so much? We only need butter," Jimin complains. 

"Oppa, trust me, we don't have these stuffs yet."

"I thought Madam Jihyo already bought some groceries."

"That's the keyword Oppa, some. I don't think I've seen chips in the bag yesterday. I know Jihyo, she tends to forget a lot of things."

"Why didn't you remind her yesterday?"

"I'm getting older too, I forgot to remind her. I also have other things to attend to. Remember, I'm a working woman. Anyway, don't worry, you're not going to pay for these."

Jimin rolled his eyes and sighed. "Arasseo, buy whatever you want but you gotta put in your mind that your stalker is just around the corner."

"Yes, Oppa."

He glares at her. She raises a brow while a smile escapes her lips, "Why?"

"There's no reason for you to call me like that. We're not even lovers."

Jeongyeon loses the smile on her face and sighs. "Whatever."

After half an hour in the grocery store, they went back to the campsite. Jimin had to look everywhere along with Jeongyeon to avoid her stalker. Thankfully, they didn't see him on their way back. Jimin carries half of what she shopped (the heavy ones) and another bag is carried by her. 

"At last, you two came back!" Jihyo walks towards them with playful dismayed look on her face while Eui-geon smiles at them. She got the bag which Jeongyeon is holding. "Wow! You shopped so much!"

"Bought cans of beer and soju and some chips."

"Oh, yeah, I forgot to buy those yesterday! I was too focused on what to cook. Thank you," Jihyo genuinely smiles at her. 

"You're welcome."

"You paid for these?" Jihyo asks.

Jeongyeon shyly nods.

"I gotta pay you."

"No. That's fine. Consider that as my contribution."

Jihyo nods happily and then turns to her brother. "Oppa, how about you, what's your contribution?"

Jimin sneers at her, "Can't you see what I'm doing? I'm carrying all these stuffs and I built the tents."

"Aniya, Eui-geon did it."

"Do you want me to leave or not?"

"Chill, why are you always ill-tempered?" Jihyo says as she puts the bag on the table. 

Jimin puts down the bag of the liquors under the table and after that, he pulls Jihyo at a distance. Jeongyeon watches them. They seem to have a serious conversation. She was curious but she respects their space. She then just decided to help Eui-geon in building a fire. After few minutes, they walk back near them. Jihyo was giggling hard while tickling Tong on the waist. 

"Stop that!" He protested and kind of distanced himself from her. 

Jeongyeon noticed how comfortable Jihyo is with him, and he seems to jive with her too. Though she knows that Jihyo have known Tong for so long, she still finds their closeness so strange. Tong also seems to care a lot for his boss. "Does he like her?" Jeongyeon can't help but wonder. She observes them all day and a part of her wants his attention too but he's giving no damn time with her. He's different when he's alone with her. "Would it be weird if I want to be alone with him?" She hates feeling this, but she can't deny that fact that she's envious of Jihyo right now. He lets her call him Oppa. He lets her feed him. He lets her hit him.