GOOD MORNING

What a pleasant way to start the morning with a pancake aroma invading Jeongyeon's room, but it would have been more wonderful if she finds Jimin lying by her side giving her a tender embrace. She can only imagine as she knows how impossible it is to happen especially that they are not even a couple... yet. 

Jeongyeon finds it fascinating how she started to want him. It's unbelievable to think that she will like a man she disliked at first. It never happened before. But does she really like him now? What if, she's just clinging onto him because she missed her former partner. "Do I miss him?" she asked herself. She contemplates for the time being and realized how her life was changed when Tong came into her life. She doesn't think of her ex anymore. Tong has been occupying her mind the past weeks. Every time she's with him, she can feel butterflies in her stomach. She's excited to spend her free time with him. Maybe, she can say that she has moved on. A smile escapes her lips feeling like she's on a new chapter of a growing love that could turn out to be so wonderful. For the short period of time that she has known Tong, though he's not nice at her all the time, she can see how good of a man he is. He is fun to be with and he makes her smile... he makes her happy. She would be totally devastated if he falls in love with another woman. Just thinking about it annoys her. She wants to own him but how? 

"Should I just tell him that I like him?" she asked herself. She thinks for a moment looking for answer when she heard his scream. Jeongyeon immediately got up and though she feels a bit dizzy, she successfully made her way to the kitchen. She found him cursing at the pan. It looked like he accidentally held the hot pan with his bare hand. 

"Let me do that," she offered, and he was surprised. 

"You're already awake?" Jimin turns to look at her. Somehow, he had forgotten that his point finger still aches from the burn. 

Jeongyeon walks towards him and grabs the pancake flipper from him. 

"Get some ice and massage your finger with it," she says. 

Jimin follows. "I guess, you're transferring your bad luck to me." 

Jeongyeon playfully eyes him with her one brow raised. 

He just smirks at her and instead of elaborating what he said, he jumps into another topic. "I need to go in a few minutes."

That earned a frown from Jeongyeon. He noticed how she hesitated, but she still asked, "Why? Don't tell me I am going to eat alone? It's the first day of the year and it's a holiday..."

She obviously wants him to stay. Jimin felt bad. Yes, it's a no workday but he has a lot of things to review in his office. Files has been piling up since he got so busy with his very personal life which includes Jeongyeon. Well, she has been the main reason as he admittingly prioritizes her more than anything else. This is so not him, but stupid cupid targeted his tough heart and now he's too soft for her. But he badly needs to read numerous important contracts especially that they'll be having a welcoming and official signing event for the investors on the next week. He has to be prepared but how can he ditch this woman who has become very important to him? 

"This is not the way a man should treat the woman he likes," his inner self scolds him. He took a deep breath. "Okay, I'll ask my boss," he says leaning on the fridge while still massaging his finger with the melting ice.

"Really?" she flashed him a smile. That smile means a lot to him. "Tell him not to be that greedy. Money isn't everything. You have a girlfriend to attend to." Jeongyeon says and she was expecting that he would react negatively to that but to her surprise, he just giggled and got his phone from his pocket without saying anything. "Weird," she mumbled.

Jimin then threw the ice on the sink. He dialed Seungkwan's number who immediately answered the call. 

"Yes, boss?"