TWELVE MIDNIGHT

"It depends on you. If you want to date me, why not?" When Jimin said that he felt a sudden anxiety. If she will take it seriously then what will happen next? The thing is, he's not used to it anymore or he's just afraid of commitment. Traumatized? Maybe, that's the word. But also, a big part of him wants to overcome this. He wants to start over again. He tries to look at her as he waits for her response. 

She rolls her eyes as a smirk appears on the curve of her lips, "I want to, but I know you are messing with me right now. Let me order our meal." Jeongyeon then looks down the table and gets the menu.

Jimin doesn't know if he will be happy with her reaction, but he's satisfied knowing that there's a big chance that he won't be rejected. "I want to..." he repeats silently on his head as a smile escapes his lips. "What's the best way to ask this woman out?" he thought but is he really ready to start anew? He looks at her once again and there he knows the answer, "I am ready."

Jimin treats Jeongyeon an ice cream after eating not because he wants to but because she keeps on alluding him that she's craving for it

Jimin treats Jeongyeon an ice cream after eating not because he wants to but because she keeps on alluding him that she's craving for it. He was then mesmerized with how her face lights up when she got the cup. A worthy sacrifice of money indeed. Well, this is how a boyfriend should treat his girlfriend, right?

They are now walking their way to the castle. The wind blows cold, yet they are enjoying the frozen food.

"You know what, it's my first time to be here with a man," she says while savoring a scoop of the dessert

"Did you not visit this place with your ex?" he asks. 

"Aside from he's gay, yes, we didn't go to any amusement parks because our schedules just didn't jive. I guess, it was a sign that I should have foreseen that we were really not meant to be. But I was so in love. I was blinded."

"Do you regret that, you know, loving him?"

"Frankly, I do. I gave my all to him and when I say my all, I mean, all of me. But I can't turn back the time. All I can do is to leave it all in the past."