SPACE

When Jimin picked up the call, Jeongyeon felt a sudden nervousness. She doesn't know how and where to start. 

"Hello, Jeong?"

She swallowed a lump from her throat and finally started, "Babe... hmm, are you busy at the moment?" 

"I am reviewing our FS, why? Are you in trouble?"

"Ah, no..." She was about to tell him about where she is and what happened when she overheard another man's voice from the line.

"Sir, Mr. Lee is here. He's on his way to the conference room." There she knew he's Jimin's assistant. 

"I'll be there in a minute or two," Jimin said and continued to talk to her. "As you were saying my love?"

"It's not a rush actually. You go with your meeting first."

"Are you sure?"

"I am. Don't worry about me, I'm fine."

"Jeongyeon, are you really fine?"

"I am, babe. I'll see you later."

She heard him breathes deeply, "I love you."

"I love you too."

"Please be home early, okay?"

She just hums and nods as if he can see her. 

"Bye, bye. Love you," he says.

"Bye, love you more. I'll hang up now," she cuts the call because she knows he's not going to end it. He's been like that especially that they seldom see each other when they are both working. Goodbyes are the hardest. And speaking of difficult, she just realized how hard it is for her to tell him about her ex. Her heart just kept on pounding as she's running out of words on how to start. She contemplates, "What will be his reaction when I tell him that his girlfriend is with her ex in the hospital? Will he understand the situation? Or will he be jealous and be mad about it?" She's certain that he's not going to react negatively but what if it happens? Now, she's having second thoughts in telling her boyfriend her current situation.

 She contemplates, "What will be his reaction when I tell him that his girlfriend is with her ex in the hospital? Will he understand the situation? Or will he be jealous and be mad about it?" She's certain that he's not going to react negatively b...

Jimin just finished his meeting with the investor and headed to his mall's renter, Tiffany & Co. He was all serious and at the same time excited to purchase the engagement ring. Yes, he will finally ask for her hand, but his nerves are killing him. "Will she like this style? Will it fit her?" In fact, he tried so hard to be discreet in checking out her fingers on their date the day before even if it resulted to her making fun of his little pinky because it was so tiny. Anyway, she had a good laugh, and he's all fine with it. He captured her hand with his hand and tried to compare the size. 

"Do you think it suits her hand?" he asked the attendant who's laying all the choices while showing her the picture. 

"She has beautiful hands Sir, anything will suit her."