𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓼𝓸𝓭𝓮 4

𝙀𝙋𝙄𝘾𝘼𝙍𝙄𝘾𝘼𝘾𝙔

-•☆•-

A weird throbbing transpired in the middle of Chris's chest. His whey-faced countenance  emulated the sinking of teeth into his mushy pair of lips which he possessed. 

All words were confined within Chris's throat. He would not dare to let them be escaped, even as a result of error. He was being trailed behind and he would not lament, so was Minhyuk's dread. 

"Go, get into the kitchen," The compelling man domineered."Don't waste my time." 

Chris nodded with intermediate interludes. 

He shuffled into the kitchen, his mind wandering to every worst possible retributions the varmint can make Chris go through. That was ample to make his blood run cold. 

'Retribution', necessarily appertain to vengeance related to crime. Although, to Choi Minhyuk, Chris's actions were essentially like an offence to which he indeed deserved the word foisted upon him. 

"Won't you ask for mercy? Plead me to let you go? Make an appeal to treat this as only a warning? Aren't you going to beseech?" The blue strands sat cross-legged against the countertop.

Chris's fluttering eyes could not pluck up courage, nor did his tongue. He stayed put, awaiting Minhyuk's malediction. 

Minhyuk simpered, looking diabolic. 

"Well then…too much time has been spent already. Put both your hands in that skillet."

There was a skillet filled with water, put on the stove. Chris took note and then looked at his dictator.

"Why? It is ice cold, common. Don't be afraid."

The susceptible one did not question Minhyuk's statement. He did as was told to. Much to his daze although, the water was indeed cold, if not biting. 

Minhyuk flashed a smile at Chris. He hopped off his erstwhile place,

"Soothing?" 

The continuous smirk painted on Minhyuk's lips intuitively told Chris something was not right. 

-

Warm. Sehun's hand was too warm against Daeseong’s own. Too intolerably, disgustingly warm. 

"Let go of my hand, Eve please."

"What is my fault, hyung?"

Inwardly, Daeseong was seething at Sehun's sight, he smiled caustically at him. 

"Your existence is a fault in itself. Your existence has made my Minnie weak at his knees, your existence has made him do things he otherwise would never have done, your existence has disrupted his regular schedule, his regular….himself," a tear escaped Daeseong’s left eye. 

"I never knew I had so much power." 

"But you do," Daeseong held the younger's shoulders, hands tremoring uncontrollably, "Believe me."

"Minnie has never looked at anyone like he looked at you today. None was permitted to address him by his name. None, none except…me. He has never held someone like he wanted to hold you, not even me. You know a thing Eve, you can literally put him into a trance, and he wouldn't complain." 

-

"What are you doing here, Chris?" Kiara spotted him careening around the corners, too distraught. 

"Why are you here?" The lass heard Chris talk with his teeth gnashed for the very first time. 

"To make some tea, my throat is a little sore. What's wrong with you?" 

"Can you just take your tea and leave?" 

Kiara curled her lip, her eyes rolling. "Unnecessary discourtesy!" She spoke under breath. 

As she approached nearer, Chris's prostrated face became pronounced. 

"Chris?" She looked at his hands put under running tap water. "Tell me the truth." 

"Leave me alone, will you?" Chris did his utmost, not to meet eyes with the lady. 

Kiara cupped his face, "Minnie hurt you?" 

"That bastard!!!! He told me to put my hands in a skitter-"

"Skillet."

"Yeah, whatever. So, I put my hands in whatever the container is known as. He said the water was cold, and he didn't lie. But then…" he sighed. 

"Then?" 

"He turned the stove on. He put that skittle on fire." 

Kiara turned the tap off after she had already begun to concoct a homemade remedy of turmeric and lukewarm water. 

"Show me your hands." 

-

A good head of froth oozed out of a Grey haired man's mouth. 

"My boss is bugging me a lot. Trust me, I don't want to hurt any of you. And consider yourself lucky, this is the only batch of hostages I want to be lenient with. So sooner you give away the truth, the better," Minhyuk compressed his cheeks, when he trickled a pinch of black pepper in his eyes. 

The Grey haired moaned in pain. 

Minhyuk shunned and came out whistling. But he was made to stop in his tracks, when…

"Eve?"

-•☆•-

𝙀𝙋𝙄𝘾𝘼𝙍𝙄𝘾𝘼𝘾𝙔
(𝙣.) 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙪𝙡𝙩𝙨 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨' 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙪𝙣𝙚.