𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓼𝓸𝓭𝓮 7

𝙈𝙊𝙄𝙍𝘼

-•☆•-

All the detainees were freed in good time. Stupid Daeseong was giggling to himself again, his muscles were shaking and silent tears streamed from his half closed eyes. Sehun held his breath behind pursed lips to steel himself against the gales of laughter to come. Daeseong was pathetic. 

Minhyuk wanted to savour Sehun's mole, which lazed on the left side of the stunner's chin. His eyes only beheld the sight of his victim, oblivious of any surroundings. Minhyuk was at a loss. That brute didn't know how much he stooped to win over an unobtainable, and exclusively him. 

"Your mole excites me, Eve," he narrowed eyes at Sehun, "What are you doing to me?" He uttered in mind. 

Minhyuk trailed Sehun's ideally crafted jawline, taking in an aroma which ensued from the boy's esse. The smell was too enticing, which left Minnie in an intoxicated mess, and yet he couldn't stop drinking. 

Sehun reinstated the older, "Thanks!" He said, moving to reach the exit. 

Minhyuk tugged off the egress, holding Sehun fanatically, not to let him run off. He himself stood by the wall. 

Their hearts synchronized, but not because of the aligned reason. Minhyuk's curtness shrank the younger. His flushed cheeks were too daunted to make eye contact, "What are you trying to do?" 

"You said I can use you." 

Those blue locks pressed his open lips against Sehun's neck, and sucked into it. He kept planting his lips on that alluring boy's neck and continued sucking. 

"A-ah," Sehun dug his nails into Minhyuk's scalp, getting a whiff of his sweaty odour. Minhyuk's neck was covered with sweat, his ears espoused a rufous stain. He grazed along Sehun's neck to his chin, at long last biting on the younger's mole. 

"Ah!! Fuck you!! It hurts," Sehun groaned in pain. 

"Why do you kindle the dead hearth in me?" 

He kept at satisfying his appetite for Sehun's mole. Continuing to sore, Minhyuk bit on his lips until he could find a way into his mouth and tangle their tongues. "Don't refuse me."

Their bodies were pressed together heatedly against each other, breathing heavily as their lips pressed together. Sehun could taste their shared breath, feel the thud of their combined heartbeats. 

While Minhyuk tensed up, his degrees went up and to heavenward. But he loved it. He loved to be burned in the inferno of love. 

"Minnie?"

-

"Frappe or Red eye?" 

"Water." 

Yejun poured some and as offerings, presented on eleven different glasses. "Help yourself." 

The bartenders, besides, drank  like some fancy beverage. 

"Now, why am I here? It is 12 fucking a.m in the morning. The bar was supposed to be closed till you all were liberated," Yejun sat holding a coke. 

The workmen all exchanged keeks. 

"What?? You halfwits said this was urgent, the bar has been ransacked," Yejun took a sup of his coke before breaking down in another fit of indignation. "I am aski- hey!! sorry we're closed, please get out." 

He discerned a woman hastening through their glass hinged door. 

The lass did away with her baseball cap, "They are all liberated, aren't they?" She smiled. 

The craven liar gasped for air.

-

"Lee Wooshik." 

On the spur of the moment, all Minnie could think about was how to keep Sehun out of harm's way, from their foreman. He shielded the pewter eyes, "Wh- why are you here?" 

"Huh? Joon didn't inform?" Wooshik raised his eyebrows owing to his irony, "I told him I'll be coming over tomorrow." 

"Then why did you come today?" 

The dyed blonde took the mickey out of Minhyuk, "It is twelve in the morning. I am true to my words."

He tried to peep behind the blue scraps, "What are you hiding?" 

"None of your business!!! Just go away!!" 

"What’s wrong with you?? Do you remember who are you talking to?" Wooshik's eyebrows arched upwards, he stood stock-still. 

"Sorry," Minhyuk slipped Sehun to a little of left, to conceal him from coming before that blonde's eyes. 

"Sorry?" 

"I'm sorry, sir." 

"Screw your apologies," nearly the blonde touched Sehun's upper arm, when Minhyuk kicked him in the abdomen, "DON'T YOU DARE!!"

"MINNIE!!!!??" 

He was not content with Minhyuk's deportments. 'Minnie' on this day gave the impression of being very unprecedented. The diffident youth who came imploring to Wooshik, looking for a source of aliments. That same boy who would stop dead by the mention of his captain's name…how did he get so raving mad? 

Wooshik laid hold of Minhyuk's collar before wrenching him away. 

Wooshik and Sehun looked at each other.

-•☆•-

𝙈𝙊𝙄𝙍𝘼
(𝘼𝙙𝙟.) 𝘼 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣'𝙨 𝙛𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙧 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙮.