𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓼𝓸𝓭𝓮 20

-•☆•-

Warning: 18+ contents

-

They stood at the middle of the room innominate. Sehun put an arm around Minhyuk's neck, his feet dangling at the latter's left. 

"Can I borrow your pen? Thank you," Minhyuk was tuning out at Sehun's ethereal view being in so close proximity. The golden desk light as if enhancing Sehun's unending beauty. Consequently, Sehun removed the pen pressed between the knuckles of Minhyuk's index and middle. 

In that very insufferable wintry day and icy-cold room, Minhyuk could feel the flames of his heart all the more. The rhythms of Sehun's drubbing heart moved in only to meet the warmth of Minhyuk's blood, Minhyuk's defence against all winters. Minhyuk felt it wash over his face again and again. He was afraid of his eyes nictitating, he was afraid he would lose the sight of Sehun for a second, if he blinked. Minhyuk stared, dragging out the process. 

Sehun started by sketching the base of all alleyways that were not in view of CCTV. He further inked the outlines and added detailed lines, "You see, we have to forget about the CCTV for a moment, and we focus on the parts we've not put our thoughts into," while blocking in the bulk shadows, he suggested. 

Adding a final shade, Sehun placed labels, "Look, this alleway might-"

Minhyuk lowly grazed at the hem of Sehun's turtleneck, Fingers trailed at Sehun's diaphragm underneath the black turtleneck. Sehun's heart began to pound, "Minnie…" he moaned. Those brown barnets sat rigidly on his throne, chancing on Minhyuk's sweaty crook to bury themselves into. Minhyuk's fingers touched Sehun's neck, and Sehun's air was moved away. Minhyuk kissed a mole exquisitely planted on his shoulder, letting Sehun pour out a groan. With a deep breath, Minhyuk sunk his teeth into Sehun gently, his eyes exuding love, security, protection and respect. 

When the shadow of Sehun dissolved into Minhyuk, Sehun swung his leg over, climbing onto the elder's lap. The brown barnets sat with his legs on either side of Minhyuk's, he straddled Minhyuk in a kneeling position and held Minhyuk's shoulders as Sehun lowered himself to the othe's erect penis. Rubbing his own butt on Minhyuk, slowly Sehun moved his hips nearer to Minhyuk's crotch. The younger leaned over, breathing on his neck. 

Minhyuk held Sehun's hand up he had got in front, his left arm wrapped around the shorter's waist. Angling his head to prevent squishing into Sehun's nose, Minhyuk stayed slanted as his nose brushed against Sehun's cheek. Sehun leaned in with his whole body, pressing his lips as Minhyuk pulled him closer, trying to knead at Sehun's neck and around the area of his back. At Intervals after every four to five seconds, they pulled apart to catch some breaths or to adjust their positions. 

Minhyuk released his lips and read Sehun's torso shuddering violently. Caramel eyes squeezed the earlobe of Grey, and pecked on it, "It's okay, Eve. I'm here," he said in hushed tones, holding Sehun close to him. He ran the very tip of his tongue over Sehun's lower lip, who in turn let down the curtains on his eyes. Minhyuk did that a few times, or until when Sehun opened his mouth commodious. Minhyuk introduced his tongue slowly, and once their tongues fought for dominance, those Caramel eyes moved his around the Grey's mouth.

Reaching down between Minhyuk's thighs, Sehun touched his erection. Minhyuk baulked at, uttering a groan in pleasure. Sehun's bunch of fives sneaked into Minhyuk's grey joggers, grabbing the thing, giving him a real tug. 

Minhyuk sniggered, "Don't be gentle," his saliva strewing all over Sehun. 

Grey eyes stretched the skin of the penis a comfortable amount, as he stroked Minhyuk. Sehun then wetted his right palm to lube it up, he winked at Minhyuk while licking his hand immodestly. He recommenced with slower, longer strokes.