𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓼𝓸𝓭𝓮 18

-•☆•-

Every frequenter felt the tension and heard the intensity. "Where's your sincerity?" Sehun's nostrils flared a little bit. Hosung caught sight of Sehun again, "My apology was not enough in itself? Now you want me to be sincere to some infernal nuisances? Fuck off!!" 

Sehun looked straight at Hosung, who was glancing with a psychotic grin on his face, his teeth and cupid's-bow red from all the blood.

Hosung tried to reach for Sehun's nuts, making Sehun thrust his leather jacket at that barista, and well it slipped from Hosung's fingers and fell to the ground. The brown headed sat on his haunches on top of the barista reposing on the ground. Sehun grabbed the back of Hosung's head and flipped him off away the floor. Hosung's cheek smacked the coffee table. He moaned, and a dark rivulet, metallic and warm, slipped from his mouth. Sehun stepped front and guided his foot under the barista's rib.

"Get up, straight man," Sehun said, "Look at me!!" 

Hosung raised his face, "Gay fuck!!" He was swimming on his elbows on the carpet. There was a lot of liquid running from the barista's face, necessitating all sorts of soggy expulsions. 

"Lovely offer but I don't accept homophobic straight men." 

'Creamy Dreams' was crammed full of people. The audience had come so far to know the end result, to become uplifted by what either had learned. 

"Why don't you die, you piece of shit?" Hosung accidentally bit down his tongue, blood starting to fill his mouth. 

"I'm disappointed, straight man. A can of trash cannot question a piece of shit, can it?" Sehun taunted as Hosung spat blood.

The latter spat on Sehun's face, "Can of trash, huh?" He wiped the blood from his chin.

Sehun kneed Hosung at the stomach forthwith, spitting back on his face, keeping him against the brick wall. 

"Fuck you!!" Hosung struggled to slide to the ground, "All you gay men can do are nasty things!" 

"Oh really? Who was it who began?" Sehun plucked his leather piece, tying it around his waist. 

"Get up, straight man!! This is not over yet." 

The dark entity hovered closer to Hosung, "I told you to get up, straight fucking man!!"

"Stop calling me a straight man!! I do have a name!!!" The barista squinted, "And it is Hosung. Ban Hosung!" 

Sehun laughed, "So…straight men can have names and queers doesn't??" 

There was a sinister silence. Of seven blazing minutes. 

The hullabaloo Sehun engendered was shushed also by him. 

Those brown barnets knew not of all the customers endorsed. But he also knew to screen those who identified themselves as queers. 

He pardoned the barista and deterred, "How many of you are provided with chopsticks here? Raise your hands please," Sehun canvassed. 

Toot Sweet, there were a myriad of hands. 

"Okay put your hands down. Now, only those who are using metal chopsticks, please raise your hands." 

There were afresh scores of hands.

"Okay, hands down. Now, those who are using wooden chopsticks, please raise your hands." 

Sparse hands were raised. 

"Alright!" Sehun scoffed by himself, "You all are really so funny. You all took no time to respond when I asked how many of you are using chopsticks. But the very time I wanted you all to differentiate between metallic and wooden, both the times you needed some time to take a proper look at the chopsticks and then raised your hands?"