INTERLUDE

DEVOTION

-•☆•-

The pounding of Wooshik's heart could barely contain the unbridled joy within— he lifted Sehun in his arms, holding him close like millions of intricacies woven into a moment. 

His hands trembled with intensity, the love that had been hidden within him now vanished without any resistance as he carried Sehun to 'their' bedroom.

The look of wonder on Sehun's face left Wooshik breathless, everytime he gazed at him, completely enthralled by the dreamlike quality of the moment— then again, he never looked away. . .

Sehun squirms. The warmth of Wooshik's embrace and the feel of his breath on his skin sent shockwaves of pleasure through Sehun's body.

"Sehun," Wooshik whispered, laying the younger on a blissful abyss, "I have been holding onto this love for far too long. It cannot be kept secret any longer."

Sehun felt his heart skip, reclining, lost in Wooshik's tender gaze. "I am yours," Wooshik murmured, tracing his fingertips gently across Sehun's cheekbones. "I have always been. . ."

Sehun's eyes sparkled with a warm rush of anticipation as he felt the weight of Wooshik's love wash over him. The taste of his lips on his own unleashed untold layers of passion and tenderness. They moved together with the fluidity of dreams, savouring every moment, both of them now, exploring the depths of their desires— at the end, their yearning takes the shape of truth. . .two bodies morphing into one soul…

Wooshik drew away, his eyes filled with devotion. "Captain…" Sehun closes his eyes in ecstasy, relishing the weight of a delectable trust which now falls upon him. 

Their bodies pressed together, and they lost themselves in the moment, exploring the depths of their love with a feverish intensity. They lay there, timeless in each other's arms, the world faded into the shadows, and nothing else existed. The brightness of their love illuminated their surroundings, and they held onto one another, unyielding in their embrace.

"Sehun," Wooshik murmured, his breath heavy with desire. "I have waited so long for this moment…" he said, hushed. 

Sehun smiled, his fingers brushing against Wooshik's blonde wisps, "I always knew," he whispered. "But I was scared. Too scared…"

Wooshik heaves a contented sigh, his lips tracing the outline of Sehun's jaw. 

Sehun closed his eyes, savouring the feel of Wooshik's lips against his skin. "And you are mine," he whispered, his fingers tightening in Wooshik's hair. "The one I've been waiting for, so, so long…"

Their bodies moved together with a grace and a fluidity that was born of love and perfervid zeal. They lost themselves in the moment, exploring each other's bodies with a feverish intensity. Their love spilled out over the sheets, consuming them both with its warmth and radiance.

"Captain," Sehun gasped, his body trembling with pleasure. "I love you so much."

There was a force that transcended the physical realm, imbuing their bodies with an almost otherworldly energy. With each kiss, they felt their hearts flutter like the wings of a butterfly, sending ripples of ecstasy along every nerve ending. They were lost in the moment, completely immersed in the profound connection that they shared.

As they moved together, their bodies intertwined, the stars seemed to shine brighter, and the air was heavy with the sweet scent of their love. Nothing else existed but the two of them, swept away on a tide of passion, their souls intertwined.

Wooshik's fingers traced a path along Sehun's skin, tenderly caressing each curve of his body, leaving a trail of heat in their wake. Sehun trembled with desire, every touch sending his senses reeling with pleasure.

"You are everything to me," Wooshik whispered, his voice thick with emotion. "I have never felt such love as I do at this moment."

Sehun gazed into his Captain's eyes, "I am yours," he breathed out, lost in the intensity of their connection.

Their bodies moved together with a grace and a tenderness that belied their unquenchable desire. There was no rush, no urgency, just the simple joy of being together, wrapped up in each other's embrace.

As the night wore on, they held each other close, content in the knowledge that their love would endure through time and space. They were each other's soulmates, their destinies intertwined, and they knew that nothing could ever tear them apart.

They whispered words of love and affection, their breaths mingling, as they drifted off to a peaceful slumber, wrapped up in each other's arms. . .

-•☆•-